where do you recommend in disney springs?

looking to make reservations for a Friday night in early march at disney springs. Myself, a friend, my two daughters 13 and 19 and my parents. someplace fun or interesting and delicious. Could be table service, could be casual.
Jaleo! We did the chefs tasting menu and it was amazing. Worth every penny!

Late December my group had dinner in Morimoto and Paleo. Both had great food, atmosphere and service. Paleo has liquid olives which are unique and really fun to try.

Thank you to everyone that answered - I was leaning towards justdoing counter service but then i looked at Homecomin - and now i think I want to do that. It looks like its only a smidge more expensive than a lot of counter ervice options as well. BUT now i cant figure out how to make reservations. It doesnt come up on the disney system, their website leads you to the disney system and then when you click on it it says page broken. Also its not on open tables. Is it hard to get a reservation there? Am I likely too late already? Am looking at Friday March 3rd.

We loved Raglan Road. Food was great and entertainment was fun. I'd recommend asking for a table closer to a stage, though. We were seated around the corner and didn't have any view at all so I think the extra wait would have been worth it.

Thank you to everyone that answered - I was leaning towards justdoing counter service but then i looked at Homecomin - and now i think I want to do that. It looks like its only a smidge more expensive than a lot of counter ervice options as well. BUT now i cant figure out how to make reservations. It doesnt come up on the disney system, their website leads you to the disney system and then when you click on it it says page broken. Also its not on open tables. Is it hard to get a reservation there? Am I likely too late already? Am looking at Friday March 3rd.
I’ve read here that you need to call Homecomin’ directly for reservations, and also that they save a lot of capacity for walk up guests.

We want to homecoming December 30- walked up around 5 and waited 5 minutes. Had the same things last year too- they keep plenty of tables for walk up

We want to homecoming December 30- walked up around 5 and waited 5 minutes. Had the same things last year too- they keep plenty of tables for walk up
Thanks for the info - I think we may try this and if it doesnt work out we can just eat d-luxe burgers, polite pig or even earl of sandwich.

DW and I tried Raglan Road around 10-12 years ago on a whim and after the first time we decided we wanted to go back every visit.

She loves the gnocchi, though she has tried other things over the years. I am not sure that I have ever had the same entrée twice, not because I don't enjoy what I get but because everything I have ever tried has been so good that I just want to try other things.

One constant, though, has been the scallop forest appetizer, we love scallops and this was an instant hit for us.

We have tried Homecomin' for brunch in March of last year, too, and it was great. If we went to Disney Springs more than once per trip we would happily go back but if we had to choose it would be RR.

Jaleo is by far my most favorite restaurant at DS. If you enjoy Spanish cuisine, give it a shot. Also, some of the best Paella.... After Jaleo I stop by the Ganachery for some chocolates!
I may try Jaleo on my May trip….the Ganachery is awesome! I brought home a box of 16 last time, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter