Where has anyone stayed in Columbia,Cayce area, SC?

Hey msdis, we live in Irmo, just outside Cola. Where will you be traveling from/to, i.e. comming in on I-126, 378 or I-26, etc.? Would love to give you some advice as I'm always thankful for any helpful guidance. I'll await additional info from you.

There are 2 sets of us(9) hoping to meet up at/near I-26 and I-77. We have an 18-20 hour trip(we will be on I-77)and DS has a 10-12 hour trip(they will travel on I-26) just to Columbia so we are trying to stay close on these routes, preferably down I-26 at the point of where I-77 meets it. We will need 3 rooms and don't care too much for amenities except a good safe place to sleep and location close to the interstate. Maybe a spot where gas and fast food is available too. We have found 3 Days Inns along this route that are reasonable and 2 Master's Inn's that are cheap but don't know any more than that. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

Hey msdis,
I just PM'd you. I will find you a good safe place. Amen to the God bless our troops as well as our leaders and all families. It's so hard to plan a happy outing when there is so much suffering in this world but we are a strong and brave people and we will go on with our living.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter