Where have all the Disney emails gone?

General Disney advertisement emails probably still go out to people who marketing believes are potential future customers. I would imagine you get dropped from such lists if you haven't been to Disney in X years. Getting discount offers to me is something different and probably relates to trying to drive more business during slow times when rooms aren't likely to be filled at full price. Even when Disney offered room discounts in the past they always stated 'up to Y% off' applied to only certain dates and didn't apply to every room category.

I get some emails as an annual passholder, but they sent more emails when they were working hard to drive attendance and fill rooms.

When the resorts running full, sending out emails will just end in people searching for stays and finding no availability, which isn't a great customer experience.

Also, email marketing may not be as effective as it once was. They may have shifted resources to more effective things.
True, but hubby isn't going to be a happy camper with no discount and an awful exchange rate lol Here's hoping some Disney discount magic comes our way:smickey:

General Disney advertisement emails probably still go out to people who marketing believes are potential future customers. I would imagine you get dropped from such lists if you haven't been to Disney in X years. Getting discount offers to me is something different and probably relates to trying to drive more business during slow times when rooms aren't likely to be filled at full price. Even when Disney offered room discounts in the past they always stated 'up to Y% off' applied to only certain dates and didn't apply to every room category.
I had wondered about that. We had to cancel our last trip due to Covid closures for Canadians. Though they did once have a nice discount for Canadians because of the awful exchange rates but that was a long time ago. Deals like that are long gone. I don't need a big discount, but a little something would be nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter