Where In The World #12

Nope. It's making it really hard as a college student! I'm so frustrated!

DtD?

6996d8a2-5159-43d0-a7b9-4d4a43a1a95b_zps0d6634ab.jpg

Yes Ma'am...this is from DTD. :tink:

Hey Jeff! Where ya been? :rotfl: My guess is PACKING :crazy2:!

busy busy busy

last weekend was the final move in day so we are now all moved into your new place and living poor until our new furniture gets here next month ;( it was easier to just sell off all the stuff we did not want to need instead of moving it and selling it later. So all we have now is a cough and a mattress on the floor lol

we ordered all new stuff because this is a bigger place and it was a change to start from new and order stuff that we really like and fits the place good.

We still have no TV or Internet service until next week so I will not be on a lot since the only internet I have at work and this is a short work week only 3 day for me lol I called in sick yesterday tee hee

busy busy busy

last weekend was the final move in day so we are now all moved into your new place and living poor until our new furniture gets here next month ;( it was easier to just sell off all the stuff we did not want to need instead of moving it and selling it later. So all we have now is a cough and a mattress on the floor lol

we ordered all new stuff because this is a bigger place and it was a change to start from new and order stuff that we really like and fits the place good.

We still have no TV or Internet service until next week so I will not be on a lot since the only internet I have at work and this is a short work week only 3 day for me lol I called in sick yesterday tee hee

:yay: FUN TIMES! I remember doing the same thing. DH built our new home...many, many, MANY :rotfl: years ago. As soon as it was "livable" we moved in with the same necessities. Mattress on the floor, table & chairs, couch and CENTRAL HEAT & AIR! The rented house that was our home for 2 years had so many cracks around the windows the curtains would move when a "blue norther" came through!:cold::cold::cold: I'd go a little bonkers without the TV or internet service but I'm sure there's plenty to do to occupy your time. Hope the new furniture arrives on time so you can get settled in. Keep checking back with us while you're "at work" :goodvibes and enjoy you're long weekend. :thumbsup2 :tink:

:
busy busy busy

Sounding like this is going to be a very nice place when everything is brought in. Next DISmeet party party::jumping1: is at Jeff's. Now I just need to get a passport:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter