"Where in the World #2"

Here's my latest contribution:

DSC_0155.JPG

where in the World?

So...... Epcot or AK?

So this is in Epcot and in a restaurant.....Sure doesn't look familiar to me.

FW or WS? The Land food court?

I'll start this with an easy one .... Where in the World?:

IMG_5232-1.jpg
:tink:

Electric Umbrella?[/QUOTE]

Electric Umbrella?

Soarin'[/QUOTE]

New thread?!?!?!? :rotfl2:

Also voting for Electric Umbrella.

Boy looks like this thread was as busy as I was today. :rotfl: Good thing there's an extra hour tonight (SO glad DST has ended :yay:) so I can catch up.

Numerous winners with my photo :cool1: ... Electric Umbrella it is!

IMG_5232.jpg
:tink:

Maelstrom?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to miss lead you. Maelstorm is warm because he is in Norway. I just wanted you to guess where in Norway. Rmattman didn't guess Norway, he guessed Maelstorm. My guy is not in Maelstrom but, he is in Norway, can you guess where or who he is?

IMG_7615-1.jpg

Yes, it's in the WS, AND it's one of the buildings in England/UK! I won't make you guess which one, though!!

DSC_0155.JPG

Trying to make up for when I was MIA...

here's another:

DSC_0246.JPG

Where in the World?

Thank you for not making me guess which one! :rotfl: I'd have had to look through my photos but WOULD have found this building. :yay: I love taking pictures in England! ;)

To be honest, I don't recall seeing ANY DSA signs anywhere in the World! :rotfl2: I'm going to guess that this one is in Tomorrowland. :tink:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to miss lead you. Maelstorm is warm because he is in Norway. I just wanted you to guess where in Norway. Rmattman didn't guess Norway, he guessed Maelstorm. My guy is not in Maelstrom but, he is in Norway, can you guess where or who he is?

IMG_7615-1.jpg

I'll take a stab at it...Stave Church Gallery? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter