Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Weinkeller? Or the stein shop, can't think of the name of it?

i-XmS4PFS-Th.jpg

That's how you spell it but not there either...:scratchin. :tink:

The Krystal shop?

epcot? Germany?

one of the many many clocks on display lol

6023612196_4c9ca9c5c3_b.jpg

i-XmS4PFS-Th.jpg

:rotfl: Jeff has the location, Germany, but not close to the clock in my photo. :goodvibes Name the shop and describe the clock. :goodvibes :tink:

i-XmS4PFS-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Kunstarbeit In Kristal (crystal shop); not from Der Teddybar; not from Karamell-Kuche; not from Stein Haus; not from Die Weihnachts Ecke (Christmas shop) and is not one of the clocks in Jeff's picture. It's FROM the SHOP with Jeff's pictures...I'm just looking for the name of that shop. :goodvibes :tink:

i-XmS4PFS-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Kunstarbeit In Kristal (crystal shop); not from Der Teddybar; not from Karamell-Kuche; not from Stein Haus; not from Die Weihnachts Ecke (Christmas shop) and is not one of the clocks in Jeff's picture. It's FROM the SHOP with Jeff's pictures...I'm just looking for the name of that shop. :goodvibes :tink:

Volskunst

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter