• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

A new one to start the day:

i-FgLVfk6-Th.jpg
:tink:

looks like a fish/ crab net? AK?

Haha. I so used to just calling the whole resort area POR. So it’s at POFQ?

Yes, I didn't want to mislead you but it is a different lobby than PO-R :)

Is it in POFQ's lobby/check in area?

One of those 2 round things above the lobby entrance door in the inside of POFQ lobby. :tink:

Is it part of a sign?

It snowed again this morning.:crazy: It's the middle of April it should not be snowing.:sad2:
I WANT SPRING:sad:

I will say its art in the lobby ?

This is from PO French Quarter and it is related to Mardi Gras. It is in the check-in area. It is art but not a sign.

I could just let this go with check in area but there is a sign in the picture that says something other than check in. I'll let it go one more round and see if anyone can tell me what service the CMs in the picture offer.

This is from PO French Quarter and it is related to Mardi Gras. It is in the check-in area. It is art but not a sign.

I could just let this go with check in area but there is a sign in the picture that says something other than check in. I'll let it go one more round and see if anyone can tell me what service the CMs in the picture offer.

Is it Bell Services or Guest Services or Concierge?

After making it to the top 16 teams in the STATE, I guess if your team has to get knocked out it's "better" to get knocked out by the ALMOST State Champions! :faint: A hell of a State game; Jasper scores in the first 5 minutes and holds that lead until the final 6 minutes :faint:; tied at the end of regulation and at the end of the first 10 minute overtime. Heritage scores with 28 seconds left in the 2nd OT to take the State Championship. They beat us but I feel SO bad :sad1: for the Jasper girls...they left their hearts on that field today and represented our Region well.

i-D8pgGdt-L.jpg
:tink:

I'm guessing there's a sign at the concierge desk that says "Tickets~Dining~Recreation"...at least most resorts have that sign...but it's not "art". Most of the time the art is on the wall behind the desks without writing on it. :confused3 Is that the kind of thing you're looking for? :tink:

Is it Bell Services or Guest Services or Concierge?

I'm guessing there's a sign at the concierge desk that says "Tickets~Dining~Recreation"...at least most resorts have that sign...but it's not "art". Most of the time the art is on the wall behind the desks without writing on it. :confused3 Is that the kind of thing you're looking for? :tink:

And it's Elizabeth with "Concierge" by a nose! :dogdance:

fullsizeoutput_b08 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/139908285@N07/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter