Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

We have had the most fantastic day our family has had in along time! :faint: So very blessed :goodvibes; first news of the day...Allie's townhome sold (on the market a little over a week...she now has living expense money for her move to Florida!); then David gets a phone call from our relator...the family farm (it's been on the market over 2 YEARS since it's 150 acres) sold party: AND THEN...Allie calls Sara with the news that SHE has been named to receive the ASC Scholar-Athlete MEDAL OF HONOR Award (only 2 athletes, male and female, from each conference school receive the award)! :cheer2:⚽:cheer2: The "stars aligned" today for us; just praying that tomorrow is not the "opposite of good news"! :rotfl2: Always seems to work out that way! :rolleyes1

i-9jTnW9V-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from a shop in Germany :goodvibes; tell me which shop and what it is. :tink:

the toy shop ?

We have had the most fantastic day our family has had in along time! :faint: So very blessed :goodvibes; first news of the day...Allie's townhome sold (on the market a little over a week...she now has living expense money for her move to Florida!); then David gets a phone call from our relator...the family farm (it's been on the market over 2 YEARS since it's 150 acres) sold party: AND THEN...Allie calls Sara with the news that SHE has been named to receive the ASC Scholar-Athlete MEDAL OF HONOR Award (only 2 athletes, male and female, from each conference school receive the award)! :cheer2:⚽:cheer2: The "stars aligned" today for us; just praying that tomorrow is not the "opposite of good news"! :rotfl2: Always seems to work out that way! :rolleyes1

i-9jTnW9V-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from a shop in Germany :goodvibes; tell me which shop and what it is. :tink:

That great news

Selling a house if always stressful

So I am going to bring down the group now

Emilys mom was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer in both lungs and has been given 6 months

She is going to start treatment asap but the doctors said that will not get rid of it completely just might add some more time.

We went in to the hospital 2 weeks ago because she was having issues breathing and then started to cough up blood. So the gave her several CT scans and xrays and found stuff on both lungs. They did a biopsy then too, but that took about a week to come back.

We was just discharge the other day and is now living with her sister in a different part of the city about an 1 hour away from us now, because it will be closer to the treatment center and she can take care of her and drive her to all her appointments.

So in the mean time we are going to clean and sell her house and just get ready for that day to come. Emily now has power of attorney and is the executor of her will so she is dealing with all that stuff also

My mom luck lives with us and is now working from home full time so she can pick the kids up from school and give them dinner so Emily can run around and get stuff done. and then I come home in the evening after work.

That great news

Emilys mom was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer in both lungs and has been given 6 months

She is going to start treatment asap but the doctors said that will not get rid of it completely just might add some more time.

We went in to the hospital 2 weeks ago because she was having issues breathing and then started to cough up blood. So the gave her several CT scans and xrays and found stuff on both lungs. They did a biopsy then too, but that took about a week to come back.

We was just discharge the other day and is now living with her sister in a different part of the city about an 1 hour away from us now, because it will be closer to the treatment center and she can take care of her and drive her to all her appointments.

So in the mean time we are going to clean and sell her house and just get ready for that day to come. Emily now has power of attorney and is the executor of her will so she is dealing with all that stuff also

My mom luck lives with us and is now working from home full time so she can pick the kids up from school and give them dinner so Emily can run around and get stuff done. and then I come home in the evening after work.

Oh Jeff...I'm so, so sorry. :hug: Devastating news and I vividly remember the "punched in the gut" feeling when we were told of my dear cousin, Cheryl's, diagnosis. There are no words or actions that can make you feel better. Emily will have a rough, rough few months so be there for her and please let her know we're keeping her family in our prayers. It's so painful watching a loved one go through this but you have to bury your feelings and remain upbeat and positive for her Mother. And when Emily needs to "vent and yell and scream and punch things", in other words, throw a temper tantrum from the stress and worry...LET HER and support her. She'll need to do that often. Thank goodness your Mom is available to take care of the kids! Hugs to you all :hug: and adding your family to the prayer list.🙏🙏🙏 Aggressive treatment and the power of prayer gave us extra time with our dear Cheryl so keep the faith!:tink:

That great news

:hug: I’m so sorry 😢 There are no words cancer sucks and it’s hard watching someone you love suffer. Sending prayers.

Officially a Bellville Brahmadora ALUMNI! 😭 Tryouts today and last duties for current officers; a lot less STRESSFUL but more than a little sad knowing the senior activities are now almost done. She didn't hide her emotions 😂 when new Officers were announced; THREE are fellow Center Stage dancers and friends and she was ecstatic to put the hat on the new 1st Lieutenant ... her really good friend!

P1090688-S.jpg
P1090692-S.jpg
P1090694-S.jpg
P1090699-S.jpg
P1090708-S.jpg
P1090721-S.jpg
P1090726-S.jpg
P1090754-M.jpg
P1090757-S.jpg
P1090771-S.jpg
:tink:

...and Allie plays her final soccer game for HPU! We had to "divide and conquer" one more time. David & Treavor went to watch soccer and bring back furniture as she gets ready to move on to the next phase of her life! She had a great game as goalie...PERFECT game, in fact, stopping 5 goals for the HPU 1-0 win!

P2040177-S.jpg
P2040178-S.jpg
P2040179-S.jpg
P2040181-M.jpg

...and Allie plays her final soccer game for HPU! We had to "divide and conquer" one more time. David & Treavor went to watch soccer and bring back furniture as she gets ready to move on to the next phase of her life! She had a great game as goalie...PERFECT game, in fact, stopping 5 goals for the HPU 1-0 win!

P2040177-S.jpg
P2040178-S.jpg
P2040179-S.jpg
P2040181-M.jpg

Goalie is a different position for her. Has she been playing it long?

Goalie is a different position for her. Has she been playing it long?

😁 Yes but only for the spring game! The team was in a bind...the regular goalie is pregnant :rolleyes: and the backup goalie took a position as a missionary in another state in exchange for free college classes! They have 2 new recruits that will play the position but they won't be in until next year so Coach asked Allie and Emily if they'd be interested. Graduating seniors don't usually play in the spring game but Allie said sure she'd do it! (Emily is a nursing student and has way to much to do in classes before graduation.) Since it's a "fun game" she felt comfortable doing it and she did play backup goalie a few times in high school and club soccer. A little surprised she had a perfect game but she watches a lot of professional soccer matches so she's picked up a "few moves"! Had a great game! :goodvibes:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter