Where in the World #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDWtrip09671-1.jpg

Hey SUNDIAL...you want to come swim in a COOL pool? We had an inch of rain last night and that pool water feels more like October than July! :rotfl2: Brrrrrrrrrrrr:cold:

:tink:

I bet your pool is still warmer than mine.:rotfl: Mine is a chilly 76 degrees.

Diane♥Disney;45441811 said:
I bet your pool is still warmer than mine.:rotfl: Mine is a chilly 76 degrees.

Diane♥Disney;45441873 said:
Is it from a gift shop or restaurant? I'll start with the Emporium?

That first "shock" getting in seemed like 76! :lmao: As DGD said, "It's freezing"! :lmao:
CM is not in a gift shop or restaurant, so not in the Emporium. :tink:

I'll go to Fantasyland then...can't remember the name but would it be the gift shop close to or as you exit Mickey's PhilharMagic...with the "hassled" Donald hung up in the instruments hanging from the ceiling? :tink:

Diane♥Disney;45441732 said:
I
Is it in the Briar Patch?

Who said it was in the MK?? It's NOT from the MK.

IMG_7108-1.jpg

Diane♥Disney;45438735 said:
MK? Liberty Square?

Who said it was in the MK?? It's NOT from the MK.

IMG_7108-1.jpg

Yes! It's from a shop in Epcot! Now it should be easier! :goodvibes

Are we bad! :blush: Diane asked about MK~Liberty Square and you answered no to Liberty Square but didn't answer on MK...we all assumed she was in the right park with Liberty Square! :rotfl: Now that we're in Epcot I'm going with American Adventure gift shop! :tink:

Some where in the UK?

Are we bad! :blush: Diane asked about MK~Liberty Square and you answered no to Liberty Square but didn't answer on MK...we all assumed she was in the right park with Liberty Square! :rotfl: Now that we're in Epcot I'm going with American Adventure gift shop! :tink:

OOhhh! That's how it happened. I went back and looked again and didn't notice the MK. Sorry about that. Well it is in shop in Epcot. Not from the UK and not from the American Adventure.

IMG_7108-1.jpg

We are almost to 250 pages! Who's turn is it to start a new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter