Where in the world did this ticker come from? UPDATE NEW TRIP REPORT STARTED!!!!!

HaHa - I even paid for internet access last weekend while we were at Disney so I wouldn't miss a question :lmao:

That is hysterical! :rotfl: Hope you had a nice time and decent weather!

i'm here! i will play catch-up when i get a few minutes! :)

Yeah!- thank you for stopping by and no problem, I will be here for a little while ;). I saw over on your thread that you have been swamped! I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend planned.

Since we are getting ready to hunker down for the storm I thought I would put together my next installment. We are expecting anywhere from 3-11” – that is a huge range! One of the things we had to get used to when we moved from NY to NC was the wishy washy way that the weather is forecast down here! It cracks me up!

I did the token grocery store run and got my eggs, milk and bread. Grumpy said oooh good- now we can have french toast! In the mean time I am going to have to rig up some snow gear for Andrew as he does not own a pair of snow boots, snow pants or a good winter jacket. That should be fun! I figured he could wear my rain boots ( we wear the same size shoe) - I hope he doesn’t mind polka-dots! :rotfl:

Ok onto the good stuff

I have been to Disney over 40 times in my life and I love that there are still firsts to be tried!

I present you with a list of firsts:

Dining Firsts:

We had an ADR for Shula’s that would have been a first- but I think we are going to cancel that one- only because we are trying to stay on a budget and why pay Oop when there are so many good choices on the Dining plan to choose from. I haven’t decided what we will replace with yet- Grumps and I are going to spend our snowed in weekend perusing the menus and make a unanimous choice. He likes steak so we’ll see what we come up with.

Raglan Road- I think this place sounds like fun! I love Irish bar type food as does Grumpy. I also read somewhere that they have live entertainment on certain nights, either a band or some type of Irish Dancing. I am excited to try this one!

California Grill- I can’t wait to do this. I think it will be so nice to watch wishes from a different perspective, as we have never done that before. We have only ever watched from Main Street. I booked our ADR to coincide with Wishes that evening. We will also be at MK another evening to watch it the traditional way.

Starring Rolls- for a snack-After seeing Memom’s report – with that butterscotch something or other cupcake looking yumminess- that is a must do!

The Brown Derby- I have always wanted to try this one as I have heard so many good things about it (CP ;)) I am definitely going to do the Cobb Salad but not too sure about the grapefruit cake? We have not been able to eat there in the past due to it being a 2 TS credit- but this time I budgeted for it!

The rest of the dining choices are all repeats:

We loved Tutto Italia’s, Andrew actually requested that we do that again. I will happily oblige for a lot of reasons ( CP ;))

Boma’s – mmmmmmm- Andrew and I loved it! Grumpy is really not a fan of buffets but he liked it and said he would do it again- besides I booked it on an evening after at Typhoon Lagoon so I thought that would be nice and easy to stroll down to our lobby for dinner! I love just saying that !

Speaking of Typhoon Lagoon- we will be repeating Leaning Palms because they serve Andrew’s favorite concoction there- a Grilled Cheese Pretzel! it is literally a big soft pretzel, cut in half - then they put cheese in between and grill it on the grill. Yeah..he's my little gourmet. I don't think I have shared with you all yet what a pain in the hiney fuss pot eater Andrew is. He has been this way his entire existence!

Here is the list of foods that he will eat- and keep in mind that this has grown only in the last year or so- before that it was the pits!

Pizza- of course!
Hot Dog
Burger- no cheese
Grilled Cheese
Soft Pretzels
Turkey or Ham sandwich on a roll- no mayo
Chicken Nuggets

That about sums him up!
The funniest thing was the first time we ate at Leaning Palms and I was going over the menu- when I said Grilled Cheese Pretzel- his eyes almost popped out of the socket! He said that was the best meal he ever. He kept bugging us the entire rest of the vacation to go back and get another one! He is out of his bird I tell ya! As for me, I will try just about anything- except Veal, Rabbit, Frog, Alligator…do you see a pattern here!

Okay where was I – Typhoon Lagoon and repeats….

The donuts are the best there! They are these little fried mini donuts rolled in sugar and served hot- you can get a sauce with them too- we have not tried that yet. Hmm that could be another first!

Last repeat but certainly not least- Ohana’s

IMG_4190-1.jpg

Need I say More!

Grumpy and I both loved this place, Andrew not so much. He ended up having them make him a burger, which he didn’t care for either. Maybe this year he will try more things now that his palette has expanded!

Attractions we have not done yet:

This is a sore sport for me. Last year I had all of our parks mapped out on certain days…see my little itinerary index cards:

IMG_3859.jpg

and well plans got a little changed around- due to our hockey team- the Carolina Hurricanes making it into the NHL Playoffs. That caused us to change dinner plans and park plans so we could go watch the games at the ESPN Zone.

Here they are after winning a tee in the daily live sports trivia contest:

IMG_4828.jpg

Which was not an easy feat- he was competing against grown men hiding under the tables with their fancy IPhones googling the answers- so he was super proud when he won!

Now, I love sports, but not on my Disney Vacation!. Anyhoo we ended up skipping Hollywood Studios altogether. Oh man was I bummed! I had my heart set on one ride, and one ride only! Yep…you guessed it…TOY STORY MANIA!

We have never ridden Toy Story Mania-:scared1: it pains me to even type it! I am a die hard Toy Story Fanatic! I even offered the boys to sleep in, and I would conveniently take the boat from our resort over to DHS, by myself and ride that darn ride. They were both like noooooo….don’t leave us….we’ll go…..never happened! SO this year that is priority numero uno! We will ride TSM. I have it all planned. We will be at the park for rope drop- ooh another first- we have never done a rope drop at DHS. As soon as we get in I will be the runner. I am the planner, the backpack holder, and the Fast Pass runner. No wonder they didn’t want me to leave them- they would be hopelessly lost without me at Disney! I will walk briskly so that I get there safely, without injuring any innocent bystanders, and score those coveted Fast Passes. Oh yes I will! Then we will ride the stand by ride and be able to come back with our fast passes. That is my mission!

Next up is American Idol. Andrew loves that show- Grumpy and I do not- but we will do this for Andrew. I think he will enjoy it, and me being the dork that I am will probably want to audition for it after seeing it! ( The Disney Version of course!)

Ok-this next one is not technically a first, for me anyhow, but a first since the rehab, and a real first for Andrew. Spaceship Earth! That child has never wanted to do Spaceship Earth- and we never forced him. He doesn’t like new things that he can’t analyze before going on. Since spaceship earth is encased in a giant ball- god only knows what he thinks goes on in there! This year we are going to get in that ball- every time I see on other TR’s those goofy looking pictures of people’s heads transposed on cartoon bodies- it drives me insane. I must know what that is all about!

That is pretty much it as far as attractions go.

One more first for this trip will be something we have previously avoided like the plague for fear of not being able to do anything else for the rest of the vacation. Oh yes we are venturing over the Las Vegas for little children, 5 floors of indoor torture, I am talking about Disney Quest. My son is an arcade junky! I know he is going to freak when he finds out what this is all about. He really has no clue what Disney Quest is. And since he cant see inside to analyze it- he has never even mentioned wanting to go in it!

Coming up, a current Disney Trip Report within a PTR ( betcha wondering how I am pulling that one off- details to come) an overview of past Disney Trips and a list of Must Do’s.

Shula's is expensive but it is worth every penny. Everybody in my family agreed it was the best meat we have ever had!!! The sides were amazing too. I personally enjoyed the sides and salads more then the meat.

We tryed Boma's last trip and I loved it, but everyone else not so much:confused3

Ohana's is another place my whole family enjoys:goodvibes California Grill too, the view is just breathtaking and the food was good but I found the menu limited.

The ride we have not ridden yet is most definitely not Soarin...

Thank heavens!

I didn't want to be one of those moms that forces their child on rides like Goofy's Barnstormer- and takes a pic of my child freaking out on the ride ..and then posts it on the Dis boards for all to see :scared1:.....:lmao:

Wellll, if she had balked at going, we wouldn't have done it.
She was up for it.
Poor thing just didn't know what she was getting herself into.

I can assure you that I was more traumatized by the experience than anyone.
I will never forget it. She went on it again this summer and did somewhat better, and that time it was completely her decision, knowing full well what it was going to be like.

It will be interesting to compare Bella's first Barnstormer ride to Brooklynn's when the time comes. I can picture Bella smiling through the entire ride. :)

I think the cupcake/muffin thing is a Butterfinger one, but I'd have to check the menu. It's big enough to feed the multitudes; I know that!

Enjoy that French Toast. Maybe you can make Tonga Toast. :thumbsup2
They are saying around 7 or so inches of snow for us.

I saw your post on my TR (haven't done replies yet though) - so I headed over!!!! :banana: Now I gotta read....

HELLOOOOOO HUMANS!!! ( from my favorite attraction!)

Look at all the humans, in the human tank!

:thumbsup2

Love it!

AKL = :cloud9: Standard view is GREAT. There are tons of places to view the animals, so even if you don't get an upgrade, you won't miss out. However, rumor is AKL is the most upgrade friendly resort! I've heard people going from Standard to concierge!!

I think it's hilarious you already knew exactly what you wanted!! A true DISer. :laughing:

Your DS is gonna flip at DQ I bet! I've never seen pictures from it, so that will be a treat when you come back and do your in-depth TR. ::yes::

You will get to ride TSM, you will! It's a lot of fun! I've also read on several TRs that sometimes the standby line will say a larger number, like 60, and the line will be out the door, but they have the interior roped off (tricky, tricky) and the wait is more like 20....but, that's always a chance to take. TSM is also "enclosed", hopefully your DS won't buck at it.

The grilled cheese pretzel sounds awesome!! We haven't ever made it to TL yet...perhaps when Henry is a bit older I will partake of that pretzel...

We are expecting anywhere from 3-11” – that is a huge range!

Enjoy your snow day and french toast!

I have been to Disney over 40 times in my life and I love that there are still firsts to be tried!

Wow!!! I think you have me beat and I have been a lot! :eek:

California Grill- I can’t wait to do this. I think it will be so nice to watch wishes from a different perspective, as we have never done that before. We have only ever watched from Main Street. I booked our ADR to coincide with Wishes that evening. We will also be at MK another evening to watch it the traditional way.

I would love to try Cali Grill one day!!! I always read such good reviews of it!

The Brown Derby- I have always wanted to try this one as I have heard so many good things about it (CP ;)) I am definitely going to do the Cobb Salad but not too sure about the grapefruit cake? We have not been able to eat there in the past due to it being a 2 TS credit- but this time I budgeted for it!

I hear the cheesecake is good here, too.

We loved Tutto Italia’s, Andrew actually requested that we do that again. I will happily oblige for a lot of reasons ( CP ;))

Ah, Tutto waiters...:lmao:

Boma’s – mmmmmmm- Andrew and I loved it! Grumpy is really not a fan of buffets but he liked it and said he would do it again- besides I booked it on an evening after at Typhoon Lagoon so I thought that would be nice and easy to stroll down to our lobby for dinner! I love just saying that!

It is wonderful to be able to do that! Have some zebra domes for Chelsea and me.

We have never ridden Toy Story Mania-:scared1: it pains me to even type it! I am a die hard Toy Story Fanatic! I even offered the boys to sleep in, and I would conveniently take the boat from our resort over to DHS, by myself and ride that darn ride. They were both like noooooo….don’t leave us….we’ll go…..never happened! SO this year that is priority numero uno! We will ride TSM. I have it all planned. We will be at the park for rope drop- ooh another first- we have never done a rope drop at DHS. As soon as we get in I will be the runner. I am the planner, the backpack holder, and the Fast Pass runner. No wonder they didn’t want me to leave them- they would be hopelessly lost without me at Disney! I will walk briskly so that I get there safely, without injuring any innocent bystanders, and score those coveted Fast Passes. Oh yes I will! Then we will ride the stand by ride and be able to come back with our fast passes. That is my mission!

It is a great ride! You will love it!

Yall will love TSM. We are all Toy Story fans here and my kids absolutely loved the ride when we went in 2008. We rode it at least 5 times in a row! ;)

popcorn:: joining in popcorn::

Yipeeee!:cool1: Another reader! Thanks for joining in on the planning!

Shula's is expensive but it is worth every penny. Everybody in my family agreed it was the best meat we have ever had!!! The sides were amazing too. I personally enjoyed the sides and salads more then the meat.

We tryed Boma's last trip and I loved it, but everyone else not so much

Ohana's is another place my whole family enjoys:goodvibes California Grill too, the view is just breathtaking and the food was good but I found the menu limited.

I was really really really hoping to do Shula's this time- but I have gone a teensy, okay wayyy over budget on this trip! It was either switch resorts to bring down the cost or cut out any OOP ADR's. Oh well.... there is always next time ;).

I am really looking forward to all of the other ADR's we have booked though!
Funny thing about the restaurant names- last year I was giving the run down of ADR's to Andrew and most of them we had not been to yet (we also had Shulas booked last year and cancelled last minute) and he started cracking up- he said "Shulas, Bomas, Ohanas ,what the heck is with all the ahhhh's! ":lmao:

Thank heavens!

Wellll, if she had balked at going, we wouldn't have done it.
She was up for it.
Poor thing just didn't know what she was getting herself into.

I can assure you that I was more traumatized by the experience than anyone.
I will never forget it. She went on it again this summer and did somewhat better, and that time it was completely her decision, knowing full well what it was going to be like.

It will be interesting to compare Bella's first Barnstormer ride to Brooklynn's when the time comes. I can picture Bella smiling through the entire ride.

I think the cupcake/muffin thing is a Butterfinger one, but I'd have to check the menu. It's big enough to feed the multitudes; I know that!

Enjoy that French Toast. Maybe you can make Tonga Toast. :thumbsup2
They are saying around 7 or so inches of snow for us.

I was completely joking on that one- the funny thing was Andrew wouldn't do the Barnstormer for ages- I think he was 6 before he tried it. If he can see the ride and analyze it then he can decide if he wants to go on it or not. There is no coaxing that boy!

In regards to Soarin, my husband is afraid of heights so we always ride in the first row- lowest to the ground. Anyone behind us scores on getting the higher tier. He kinda doesn't like that ride but I make him do it every time and once we have safely landed he always thanks me for forcing him.

Yup, it's a butterfinger cupcake, a ginormous one! Just saw it on Brooke's
TR...I can't wait for one of those!

Ooooo Tonga toast...you mean this heavenly thing:

IMG_1641.jpg

That would make for a perfect "snowed in" meal!

Hey, there! :wave2: Joining in - It sounds like a great trip so far! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I want to start packing already...do you think it's too early! :rotfl: I already have lists started. My husband cracks up every time he finds one of my Disney " To do", "To Pack" , "To Buy" lists then he adds silly random things to them.

Look at all the humans, in the human tank!

:thumbsup2

Love it!

Isn't that the cutest attraction, I hope you were able to take your in-laws to that one- I think the adults get an even bigger kick out of the humor!

AKL = :cloud9: Standard view is GREAT. There are tons of places to view the animals, so even if you don't get an upgrade, you won't miss out. However, rumor is AKL is the most upgrade friendly resort! I've heard people going from Standard to concierge!!

I think it's hilarious you already knew exactly what you wanted!! A true DISer. :laughing:

I really do hope for an upgrade, we didn't get one last year at The Beach Club so I think I am due for one...don't ya think? :rolleyes1

I did...I had a trip all planned out in my head..all I needed was to lock down dates and see what time the parks were and voila!

Your DS is gonna flip at DQ I bet! I've never seen pictures from it, so that will be a treat when you come back and do your in-depth TR. ::yes::

Yikes :scared1: a full on Trip Report..that is some serious pressure! Do you not realize the caliber of readers I have on this PTR- including yourself of course!! :rotfl: ahhh I can handle it! I will definitely be taking lots of pics..I love to take pics..it comes with the territory of being a good Diser.

DQ actually scares me more that writing a TR. I have a feeling we will be getting our $$$'s worth when I add on the Water Parks and more feature!

You will get to ride TSM, you will! It's a lot of fun! I've also read on several TRs that sometimes the standby line will say a larger number, like 60, and the line will be out the door, but they have the interior roped off (tricky, tricky) and the wait is more like 20....but, that's always a chance to take. TSM is also "enclosed", hopefully your DS won't buck at it.

That is my absolute mission..forget about Mission Space, I am riding Mission TSM! :rotfl::rotfl Thank you for the tips too, my boys are not big on waiting on long lines, so I need all the info I can gather to keep them on that line.

The grilled cheese pretzel sounds awesome!! We haven't ever made it to TL yet...perhaps when Henry is a bit older I will partake of that pretzel...

OMG he would eat one everyday if I let him! It is perfect toddler/kid friendly food. The nice thing about is that it's not greasy at all which is a good thing on a hot day while trolling around in a bathing suit! Typhoon Lagoon is great- but definitely wait on that one a bit longer. It is much more fun- and less stressful for you when they can swim on their own.

Enjoy your snow day and french toast!

Wow!!! I think you have me beat and I have been a lot! :eek:

I would love to try Cali Grill one day!!! I always read such good reviews of it!

I hear the cheesecake is good here, too.

Ah, Tutto waiters...:lmao:

It is wonderful to be able to do that! Have some zebra domes for Chelsea and me.

It is a great ride! You will love it!

Cali grill was high on my list of new places to try...I hope it lives up to my expectations.

I will ride TSM- there is no doubt in my mind!

Ooohh I havent even thought about the Zebra Domes...we can get those from the CS place..Mara..right? :woohoo:

Yall will love TSM. We are all Toy Story fans here and my kids absolutely loved the ride when we went in 2008. We rode it at least 5 times in a row! ;)

I just keep hearing amazing things about it.... I think need a separate TSM countdown calendar!

No french toast today..but I did make egg sandwiches for breakfast so a nice start to the day was had. We got about 5 inches of snow and lots of sleet. We ended up going sledding...with no sled. We met up with some friends and figured/hoped that they would have one. Turns out that when we got there- there was a gazillion people sledding, and lots of abandoned sleds- the round disc type which work great. I felt like Clark Griswald in Xmas Vacation..man those things really fly! We had a blast and Andrew was sooo happy to be out in the snow. He hardly slept last night, the poor thing kept waking me every hour to look out the window. Well he is now fast asleep on the couch next to me. That's what climbing up a super steep hill 20+ times will to do ya! Oh and as we were driving to go sledding I realized that I forgot my camera :confused3 so no pics of this fun day. We may go back out tomorrow if the snow sticks around..and yeah I did hang onto one of those abandoned sleds just in case and will be bringing my camera if we do. I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday as well. I am going to take my brownies out of the oven now..mmmmmm

We had a blast and Andrew was sooo happy to be out in the snow. He hardly slept last night, the poor thing kept waking me every hour to look out the window. Well he is now fast asleep on the couch next to me. That's what climbing up a super steep hill 20+ times will to do ya! Oh and as we were driving to go sledding I realized that I forgot my camera :confused3 so no pics of this fun day. We may go back out tomorrow if the snow sticks around..and yeah I did hang onto one of those abandoned sleds just in case and will be bringing my camera if we do. I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday as well. I am going to take my brownies out of the oven now..mmmmmm

He'll have good memories of this all his life, and they'll only get better as the years go by. I remember the fun and the exhaustion of sledding as a child, too.

Must be brownie weekend. Seems like Disers everywhere are baking some chocolatey goodness. :laughing:

Okay, a fellow North Carolinian hopping aboard! Your dh is a lot like mine. He's been to Disney 2 times--I've been 4 since we've been married, but when I posed the Disney question to him this year, he jumped on it!

DH's favorite character is Grumpy.

Hope you are safe from the snow today--I live near Myrtle Beach, between Lumberton and Wilmington, and we have ice, ice, and more ice.

Just thought I would post a few pics:

Snow day =

mmmmmmm Brownies!

IMG_6331.jpg

I had these in the pantry from Christmas- we never got to make them. I just had one and they are delish!

Sleeping Beauty...errrrrr Beast taking a post-sledding nap:

IMG_6332.jpg

Yes, that is one napping 10 year old boy under that blanket

and a confused doggy! He was completely baffled by all of this cold white stuff covering the grass that was all there just yessterday :confused3 right where he left it!

IMG_6349.jpg

He's rocking a cute snowman sweater!

IMG_6348.jpg

Puppy Tracks:
IMG_6338.jpg

I was cracking up because he kept falling through the snow since it has hardened a bit, but every few steps he would fall in :lmao:. That would cause him to freak out and start running! Our street is now a sheet of ice :scared1: so when he started to run on the street his hind legs fishtailed out from behind him! I was hysterical! All in all he had fun out there- he keeps going back to the door and crying to go back out!

Hurray for a great snow day! I feel left out that we had neither snow nor brownies yesterday. :laughing:

Yes, you can get zebra domes at the Mara -- anytime you want them. ;)

Haha cute puppy!! I love his sweater.

And OMG am I craving some Tonga Toast after that picture!! Thanks!

Yall actually got snow? Here in upstate SC all we got was ice and a little dusting of snow.

The pics are cute, especially of your doggie! I showed it to my daughter and she said I want one. :scared1:

He'll have good memories of this all his life, and they'll only get better as the years go by. I remember the fun and the exhaustion of sledding as a child, too.

Must be brownie weekend. Seems like Disers everywhere are baking some chocolatey goodness. :laughing:

Those were some good brownies! They were finished up with breakfast this morning. I think it counts as a breakfast item..after all they are made with eggs ;)

Okay, a fellow North Carolinian hopping aboard! Your dh is a lot like mine. He's been to Disney 2 times--I've been 4 since we've been married, but when I posed the Disney question to him this year, he jumped on it!

DH's favorite character is Grumpy.

Hope you are safe from the snow today--I live near Myrtle Beach, between Lumberton and Wilmington, and we have ice, ice, and more ice.

Hello neighbor :wave2: and thank you for stopping by, if you lived closer I would have offered you some brownies :lmao:

So I do have a very Grumpy DH at times... but my happiness :) overpowers his grumpiness! pirate:

We did get about 6 inches of snow which was nice-although it is verrry icy out there now and it feels like its gonna hang around for another day or two. It made for great sledding, and Andrew was out with his friends today building a fort and having snow ball fights. Ahh fun times!

Hurray for a great snow day! I feel left out that we had neither snow nor brownies yesterday. :laughing:

Yes, you can get zebra domes at the Mara -- anytime you want them. ;)

Woohoo :woohoo: Andrew loves them too so I have a feeling there will be some fightin... or secret trips down to the Mara when everyone is still sleeping! shhhhhh.

Haha cute puppy!! I love his sweater.

And OMG am I craving some Tonga Toast after that picture!! Thanks!

Thank you..that was actually his Christmas Sweater so it was nice that he got to wear it again !

Tonga Toast rocks! :thumbsup2

Yall actually got snow? Here in upstate SC all we got was ice and a little dusting of snow.

The pics are cute, especially of your doggie! I showed it to my daughter and she said I want one. :scared1:

He is a super fun doggie- although he requires a lot of attention. Actually right now he is nudging my arm for me to get off the computer and go play!

Be back in a few with an update!

all caught up!

and an honorable mention to our littlest and furriest family member...who will not be joining our trip. He will be actually staying at Grandma's Lodge and will be on the Deluxe Dining Plan. Meet Oliver, our 3 year old King Charles Spaniel...
IMG_3826.jpg

what a cutie!!! and i love that you have him on the deluxe dining plan! :thumbsup2

Monday 4/26:
Hollywood Studios 9:00-10:00pm EMH
Breakfast/Lunch: Starring Rolls
Dinner: Brown Derby 2 Credits DHS
5:15 pm

Sat: Animal Kingdom
Dinner: ? Still undecided- any suggestions? The boys are not character friendly
Spend the evening by the pool soaking up the resort for our last night :sad1:
I hate the last night- I wish there a way to bypass and just skip the last night.

okay, since you asked! :rolleyes1 now this is just my humble opinion and i totally won't be offended if you shoot me down. if it was me, i wouldn't use 2 TS credits on brown derby. i've heard good things, but not 2 TS credit-type good things. know what i mean? if i was ever gonna go here i'd just pay out of pocket and save my credits. but like i said, that's just me. if i were you, i would just eat at either sci-fi dine-in theater, 50's primetime or mama melrose that day and then on your saturday after animal kingdom have a nice dinner (using 2 TS credits) at jiko at AKL. i've heard very good things about it.....2 TS credits-worthy good things. that way you don't have to go far and can just go throw on your swim suits after dinner and have a relaxing night by the pool! :thumbsup2 like i said, just my 2 cents....and you may want to refund my money! :rotfl:

i think i'm the only person on the disboards that didn't like ohana. i went there in september 2007 and it was loud, chaotic and the meat was just really dry and gross. maybe it was just an off night. we love kona though so i hear ya on the lapu lapu love! :love:

yay for riding toy story mania this trip!!! :woohoo:

loved your snow pics. we got zilch. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter