Where is best for Travel Insurance?

nikki u.k

Mouseketeer
Hello
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Another question:confused: ?

What is the best site or place for travel insurance?

Thanks to everyone who has helped with my other questions:D :D :D all of you were really helpful and sooo kind.:D

Thanks
Nikki:Pinkbounc :jester: :Pinkbounc :jester:
I'm so happy happy happy

Nikki,

We have an annual family policy from Travel Direct for £50 per year for two adults and two kids. It should be £60 but there's a renewal discount. We use an annual policy because we have a villa a may go up to three times a year, so we're always covered.

We have also used Atlas Travel insurance in previous years, who are similar price.

Don't forget to compare the cover you get (especially medical and dental) not just price. We went to the dentist in Celebration once and it cost $100 for a 5 minute consultation and an X-ray!

There are lots of other insurers such as www.insureandgo.com, www.gosure.com and www.travel-insurance-online.com I haven't tried them myself but I reckon an annual family policy is around £90 - £110 with them, from memory.

Regards, Malcolm Currie

Thanks Malcolm:D :D :D
This will be a big help.
Do you have a number or address for Travel Direct?
Thanks
Nikki:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I've used both Churchill and Direct Line for annual insurance, both offered pretty good rates

Originally posted by nikki u.k
Thanks Malcolm:D :D :D
This will be a big help.
Do you have a number or address for Travel Direct?
Thanks
Nikki:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Nikki,

Sorry I was working from memory. Its Direct Travel and their website is at www.direct-travel.co.uk or Tel. 01903 812345

I hope that works for you. I see they're quoting £65 for our annual family policy now.

Thanks to all of you ......:D
You were really a big help!!
I will sort it today and let you know what i got. t:) thanks again
Nikki:Pinkbounc :D :Pinkbounc :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter