Where is the most unexpected place you have ever slept?

On a very uncomfortable chair in a train station in London. We picked the very worst way to get home from Dublin to Metz - ferry to Wales, trains to London, train to Paris, train to Metz. It took about a day.

FB_IMG_1595207450551.jpg

I worked a 27 hour shift once. A software release that went really, really bad.

I ended up sleeping a few hours slumped over in my cube.

In grad school (back when dinosaurs walked the earth) the university had only one big main frame computer....the kind that took up the whole basement of the admin building. They used it for university business from 7 am to 6 pm and ran students' programs from 6 pm to 7 am. Concrete steps 10-15 feet wide led down from the main floor to the basement.

We had huge decks of rubber-banded punch cards that we put in a cubby and they would run them first-come-first served. Typically the first few runs would have bugs that we would have to fix and resubmit. We just all slept on the stairs leading down to the computer room.

In my car….in a parking lot of a sports facility during a rain delay that we thought would never end. Got to the fields at 6:30am, rain m/storm started at 7:50am, DD’s 8:00am game didn’t get started until 3:45pm. That was a long day

On a whale watching boat. I was a teen at the time and with my family. I was feeling a bit sea sick, so I lay down and napped through the rest of the excursion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter