Where is your next vacation?

Oahu and WDW are what is on the "plan" for 2022. WDW is booked for May but thinking of switching to December and going to Oahu in May instead.

Over New Year’s going to Pasadena for the Rose Bowl Parade. Supposed to go to Australia towards the end of February for a 3-week tour but that most likely won’t happen. Not going will make it easier in April when DH and I return to WDW and UO. Summer is Eugene, OR for the World Athletic Conference followed in September by our first ABD trip to Eastern Europe. It’s three years of travel crammed into one.

February 2022 WDW AK-J Family Vacation for 3N in a 3Br Villa - we all agree 4 days are all we can handle and I already told them that we're not traveling everywhere together. Meals will be in the villa. If I'm missing check the bar.

March 2022 is a Cruise Sandwich which is a multi-reschedule from November 2020. BC Arrival - 4N Dream 2S at Castaway - Riviera 3N in Tower Studio. It will be our first stay at Riviera and we're looking forward to Topolino's.

April is 2N at Williamsburg VA - road couple trip
May is 9N Europe - Mother Daughter experience - very anxious about this trip as I was last to Europe in 1978. I have high hopes this works out but it not, C’est-a-vie

I've put my PTO request in for two weeks at the end of May/beginning of June. Still don't know where we're going yet.

Western Caribbean cruise on the Disney Fantasy next month, bookended by resort-only stays at the Beach Club and Kidani Village.

Viking River Cruise Paris & the Heart of Normandy followed by 2 days at Disneyland Paris (lots of first for us).

This itinerary is on our future list. We did our first river cruise last fall on the Danube and we loved it!! Viking was amazing and we definitely plan on going on more cruises with them. Have a great trip.

This itinerary is on our future list. We did our first river cruise last fall on the Danube and we loved it!! Viking was amazing and we definitely plan on going on more cruises with them. Have a great trip.

Headed to our second Viking cruise later this year - Danube!

Love st. Simons and Jekyll island. Have you ever been? It’s such a neat area.
We are heading to Arizona right after New Years.
We went to Arizona just after New Years to visit our son who was working out there. As soon as we arrived he got sick and had Covid. I’m still salty about it. Luckily we weren’t exposed and didn’t get sick. But it certainly wasn’t what we had planned.
Last week after the sleet finally stopped falling, my husband fell and injured his shoulder. MRI is tomorrow. Don’t think we will be going anywhere anytime soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter