Where, Oh Where?

R_Judy

<font color=purple>U.S. Air Force Family<br><font
Do our journalers go? I get so disapointed to see journals slowly sliding down the page. There is only a small handful who are sticking with it. Any ideas on how to hang on to these folks and let them know we are there for them?

hey judy, i know what you mean...maybe some people have just gotten busy, no time to get to the computer. i know the weekends tend to be much slower in general than during the week, that could explain a little bit. but i know you're more talking about people who haven't been by in say a week or so. who knows, maybe they need a break. maybe they're here reading, but don't feel like posting. i dunno, just some possibilities.

wherever they are (the ones missing for longer than a couple days), i hope they come back and haven't left us forever :bounce:

I'm still here, I'm still here! I get busy during the week, but WISH is never far from my thoughts. I think part of my success so far is all of the support I've received from all of my WISH friends. Thanks for posting to my journal today Judy and Marcia. You guys keep me on the straight and narrow!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter