Where should I post...I made a journal for my kids in PowerPoint and wanted to

TnTWalter

DIS Veteran
share in case anyone wanted to copy....
It's pretty cool. I stole the idea from a website listed in one of the discussions but the graphics were fuzzy and I wanted to change text.
So I made my own.
Where should I put this? Thanks.
Trish

does anyone know where I could upload it? Photobucket only allows picture files.
Trish

I can't help you--I don't know how to post things, but I would love it if you could send it to me! I am leaving in 12 days and can use all the help I can get! I finished tshirts but haven't had time to do a journal. :badpc:

If you are willing to send it to me PM me and I will send you my email address.

Thanks!

You can go to a free web hosting site to put that file on the web. Geocities comes to mind... there are a million others. Then you can link to it in a post.

BTW, I would really like to see this journal... If you have any questions about how to post it online let me know, I will try to help.

it's a powerpoint file. I could convert it somehow to pdf but I wouldn't know where to post that either. If someone has a place to upload, I can send the file to them and they can post it here.
Thanks.
Trish

TnTWalter said:
it's a powerpoint file. I could convert it somehow to pdf but I wouldn't know where to post that either. If someone has a place to upload, I can send the file to them and they can post it here.
Thanks.
Trish

I sent you a pm earlier today with my e-mail address letting you know that I would love a copy of this. If you can't find a place to post it, I'm happy to post it somewhere myself. I'm thinking of setting up a site on geocities for some other stuff as well. Of course, I'd give credit to you as being the creator of the journal. Just let me know. Vicki

I'd love to see this as well. I did print out some of the journal pages from mouseforless.com, but the pics were a bit fuzzy. I'd love to see what you did with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter