Where to Buy Mister Fans?

D

DolphinBound

We leave for WDW in 12 days, and I cannot find those battery-operated mister fans. I checked WalMart and Target (don't have a KMart in the area). I even tried CVS. Does anyone know where I can find these? If you saw them in WalMart or Target, please tell me which department they were in...thanks!

My DH just bought ours at Wal-Mart last Friday Night . . .they were located over by where the Garden Shop was . . .there are some aisles that have Summer Items . . .they were located on an end cap . . .and they were called Squeeze Breeze . . .

Hope this helped! I also saw them at Rite-Aid and Walgreens . . .

Walgreens and Toys R Us they ran aroung 7.99 the have all different sizes and the have hats with fans on them at toy r us. i thought it would be a great idea for kid those hat fans but not so much for adults

They are in the hardware section of Wal-Mart. They were by the regular electric fans, hope this helps!

~Emmy

Thanks for the information, everyone! They just built a brand new Walgreens that I haven't been in yet, so I'll check that out today...if they don't have them in stock yet, I'll make another trip to WalMart and check out the seasonal and hardware sections again...our WalMart is so crowded all the time that I usually avoid it at all costs...I prefer Target because it's a bigger store and doesn't seem as crowded, but I couldn't find the fans there either...

Found mine yesterday at a wal-mart in memphis and it was on a long wall in the Toy Dept. There was other summer stuff close by and it was also close to the door going out to the gardening center. Just ask someone. Good Luck!
Susan;)

Took a while... but found them at TARGET!!!! They were in the dept where the toiletries are, in the same aisle with travel size toiletries . They were on a top shelf in the corner (not too many of them). There were two different Squeeze Breeze models.

DolphinBound: I found them yesterday in the fan section of the Walmart in Turnersville, NJ. I would guess that most them others in S. Jersey would have them too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter