Where to eat for Thanksgiving?

Does Artist Point have a traditional Thanksgiving menu that day? Do you recall how much it was?
This July will be our first ever time at AP.
I was going to wait until we returned from that trip to decide where we'll eat for our Thanksgiving meal for our November trip but was advised against it as it seems to be popular and I know I want to eat American food that day. So I'm making my Thanksgiving ADR a bit blind.

I have read that in prior years AP has a fixed menu for T-Day and the restaurant as a whole is well regarded by some posters whose opinions I trust.

Last edited:
We just booked our ADRs yesterday for our Thanksgiving trip. Got LTT for 12 people at 12:20pm. I was surprised to say the least.

We stayed at AKL last Thanksgiving and ate our Holiday meal at Sanaa. I'm 99% positive that they had a traditional Thanksgiving meal option, although I was soaked in wine and buried beneath the bread service.

The food at Sanaa is a notch above. I'd book it for an early dinner so I could see the animals on the savannah through the windows.

AKL Thanksgiving tips:
If you are interested in Sanaa for Thanksgiving Day/Evening, book early. I had to stalk the site to get a decent dinner time because I waited.
Many of the events and tours at the lodge are suspended for the Holiday. We wanted to do the culinary tour but it wasn't offered on Thanksgiving Day.
The resort will be nutty with crowds but Jiko's or Sanaa's lounge is a quiet place to get a drink and maybe an app.
If staying at Kidani, be sure to check out that FANTASTIC pool area.

I second Sanaa! We had Thanksgiving dinner there in 2014 and it was great. There was a traditional meal for those who wanted turkey and butter chicken for me :goodvibes

We did Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club and everyone was very happy with their meal. There were 8 of us and no complaints.

Does Artist Point have a traditional Thanksgiving menu that day? Do you recall how much it was?

I was planning on booking Artist point for our Thanksgiving meanl and was told that it will be closed October-late November for "refurbishment". There are a couple threads with more info but I can't find them to link right now. So now I am thinking Boma, Narcoosse's or something else- still deciding and I can make my ADRs tomorrow so I need to figure this all out, LOL

I was planning on booking Artist point for our Thanksgiving meanl and was told that it will be closed October-late November for "refurbishment". There are a couple threads with more info but I can't find them to link right now. So now I am thinking Boma, Narcoosse's or something else- still deciding and I can make my ADRs tomorrow so I need to figure this all out, LOL

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhh!

Oh well.

:D.

Another vote for Boma! They have both traditional Thanksgiving food and their regular buffet offerings. Best of both worlds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter