Where to find Nice Disney Wall Clocks?

CapeCod95

Go big or go home.
Anyone know of a good website that sells Disney Wall Clocks? I'm looking for one for my sons room.

Thanks

We bought a cool mickey clock with his foot hanging that swings as the pendulum, but that was at a local 'clock' store that has since relocated and I can't remember the name. Sorry!

Honestly I've remembered seeing similar clocks in the home store down in DD, you might call down and see what they have.

You can find some great clocks at WDW in the Disney Village. I can't remeber the name of the store but it's the one disney runs. Sorry I drew a blank, but we got a nice clock shaped like Mickey's ears and it has our name engraved on it. JP:smooth:

I was strolling through the local JC Penney and walked by the watch and clock section - it was it's own little store type thing next to the vision center.

Anyway, they had a TON of Disney clocks, including some pretty cool Pooh ones.

Good luck!

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter