Where to get breakfast at HRH?

Eeyore2U

I'm the one you talk about. I rain on parades and
DW and I are spending one night in Dec and are looking to get a good breakfast before moving to WDW. Any suggestions?

In the main restaurant downstairs - it's buffet - help yourself - hot and cold everything from scrambled eggs and bacon, to muffins and pancakes, cereals, fruit...and you can eat as much as you like!! I'm generally 8st 5 about 117 pounds - when I come back after two weeks I've gone up to 122 pounds :) :)

We just returned from HRH and did the buffet on a Sat AM. For 2 adults it was $27 and change. This included tax and tip. The food was not that good. Certainly not worth what they charged. My biggest gripe was that they charged the tip before you were waited on. Well, you can imagine how poor the service was. I had to chase down 'a' waiter (no, you are not assigned one) 3 times for decaf, cream and 2 glasses of water. AAARRRHHHGGG

We live, we learn :(

No one in my family is a big breakfast eater so we didn't try the buffet. When you go into the restauant there is an area to the right where they sell ice cream. We always went here in the morning and got our coffee, juice and bagels. They also had fruit cups and muffins. Once of us would go down and bring it back to the room. We would eat and then get ready to go to the parks.

I just re-read some of the posts and just wanted say that the restaraunt that was downstairs is closed for refurbishing. The breakfast buffet is temporarily located in the lobby.

We missed the restaraunt downstairs! That was a much better breakfast and they actually had waiters that wanted to wait on you!

I have never eaten the buffet at the hotel, but I think since you are leaving for WDW anyway, Iwould eat at one of the cheapie buffets in route! But I am not a big b-fast eater.... a Mcdonalds hashbrown is o.k. with me!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter