Where to go for dessert in Epcot?

laughinplace199

<font color=blue>AKA Shrimpo or Flamingo Legs<br><
DH and I are planning on having an early dinner somewhere in BW/BC area, then heading over to Epcot to catch Illuminations and get some dessert. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go? Do any of the sit-down restaurants let you order dessert only?
Thanks for your help!

i would suggest getting a pastry from the Boulangerie Patisserie in france to enjoy while watching Illuminations. or of course you could enjoy it afterwards or in your room. or just about anywhere!! here is a link to the menu. http://wdwig.com/menu/men_bps.htm

There is also the bakery in Norway, or you can take something from the boardwalk bakery to go over to epcot with you.

Enjoy!

Originally posted by webray
....., or you can take something from the boardwalk bakery to go over to epcot with you.

Enjoy!

"Dear, could you hold my eclair while I..."
"Gross! There's chocolate all over my annual pass!"
"DON'T PUT IT IN THE SCANNER...!!"
"Jimmy, just look at your face! I told you to wait until we got there!"
"Does anyone have a napkin? Mine blew into the canal..."

Maybe France or Norway is best after all...;)

LOL erikthewise. :)

Both Norway and France have excellent bakeries. I normally manage to visit both for dessert in one day. :eek:

France would be my first choice.

There is Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club with terrific sundaes or Seashore Sweets on the Boardwalk.

I would either grab crepes from the stand outside in France or go to the bakery in Norway. IMHO, the pastries at the bakery in France are overrated.

And, yes, you can make a PS for one of the Epcot restaurants (Italy, France, Canada would be my choices) and order dessert. The choices already offered are very good suggestions if you want quicker service.

Might be counter service but I definitely agree with the majority here...
<b>FRANCE</b>

Thank you all for your quick replies! I think we may try the bakeries at Norway or France for dessert. Maybe we'll try both - you can never have too much dessert, can you?

this may not always happen but we went to Norway once just before Illuminations, stood forever in a long line and they were out of almost everything by the time we got waited on, ended up getting nothing. France usually has a line also when we go so I wouldn't leave either till the last min. if you want a nice selection

Mmmmmmm...one of those almond & sugar pretzels in Norway.......must...have....now.......

A peach or berry tart from the france bakery. We bought these quite a few times last month and took back to our room at night.

Definitely the Norway counter service -- I personally think it's much better than France. I like the sweet pretzel with almonds, and my son's favorite is the chocolate mousse cake.
There also are some nice pastries in the Morroco counter service -- several kinds of baklava, for example.

As for your original question, I'm sure you can get a ps for just dessert.

Mmm, it has to be Norway. They have the best desserts. Last January, my roommate and I went down and got dessert at Norway 2 times, I think. Even though it was colder then I thought it would be for Orlando, we sat in the outside patio and had a pretty decent view for Illuminations.

I have to say that we always liked the chocolates in Germany. Another good place for desserts is the Coral Reef in the Living Seas. Last trip I had this sorbet trio and if was delicious and presented perfect with a sea horse shaped cookie and blue harded sugar for water...SO CUTE!

France! :teeth:

Of course, there's DH's chosen dessert - churros and margaritas from Mexico...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter