Where to go?

dizneesux

Earning My Ears
Hello people. I have never been to Disney, and I am going to be in Orlando for one day and I want to go to a park. Should I go to Disney or Epcot? Are either of them similar to Six Flags?

By "Disney", do you mean the Magic Kingdom? Neither is similar to Six Flags if what you're looking for is a lot of thrill rides. Also, I find it kind of hard to believe that someone who's using the name dizneesux is really all that interested in going to a Disney park.

By "Disney", do you mean the Magic Kingdom? Neither is similar to Six Flags if what you're looking for is a lot of thrill rides. Also, I find it kind of hard to believe that someone who's using the name dizneesux is really all that interested in going to a Disney park.
I am just using the username because I knew it would catch an eye and I need a response soon!! And will both parks have Mickey Mouse, I want to get a picture with him.

I am just using the username because I knew it would catch an eye and I need a response soon!!
People on the boards will typically help anyone who isn't being insulting. No need to create an inflammatory username to get a quick response. It won't help.

Agreed. Bashing on an institution that we hold so dear is not an appropriate approach. Where has our society gone to these days? >:(>:(

As far as your inquiries, I'm guessing based on your Six Flags comment, you will find either park boring. Neither would be considered "thrill parks", at least in the general roller coaster sense. The "thrills" I get at the parks are immeasurable, however. The attention to detail and customer service are beyond reproach. And yes, you will be able to get a picture with Mickey.

And one more thing, Magic Kingdom is not Disney! Magic Kingdom is a PARK IN WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!

So when you say there are no thrill rides, does that mean the matterhorn isn't a rollercoaster? And is Cars Land in Epcot?

If you are looking for "thrills", let me suggest the Universal Parks. My kids were Disney fanatics until they were about 10...then they grew up. They now know the ins and outs of the Universal parks just like we used to know Disney. They especially like the Spiderman ride there, plus you get to see the amazing Harry Potter lands. From a cleanliness and service standpoint I find Disney and Universal parks to be of equal quality. Of course, you won't get your photo with Mickey Mouse, but they've got some neat character experiences at Universal (the Minions are great and the Transformers are amazing).

Personally I like the laid back/casual pace of Disney World so I look forward to when my kids get old and are again interested in Disney.

Enjoy your trip to Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter