Where to order for grocery/drinks delivery?

baggirl

Mouseketeer
Who do you use to deliver to your resort? We would also like to order some beer and alcohol to be delivered. Staying at Lowes Sapphire. Thanks!

I use Vacation Grocery Delivery. They are current and former Disney CM's. There is a higher charge to drive over to Universal. They will deliver alcohol as well. You set it all up online and you can tweak your order up to 3 days prior to arrival.

I've used both Instacart and Amazon Fresh at Universal hotels. Amazon Fresh only has beer, wine, and seltzers which usually works for me. Instacart will deliver hard liquor depending on what grocery store you are shopping with.

I've used both Instacart and Amazon Fresh at Universal hotels. Amazon Fresh only has beer, wine, and seltzers which usually works for me. Instacart will deliver hard liquor depending on what grocery store you are shopping with.
We're leaning towards Amazon Fresh for our stay at Portofino Bay. Did you have to meet the driver or did they leave the delivery at Bell services? Were you able to track the delivery in real time?

Anyone try Walmart? I have Walmart+ and was planning on using that for beer and water.

Look like you can schedule a time

Last edited:
We're leaning towards Amazon Fresh for our stay at Portofino Bay. Did you have to meet the driver or did they leave the delivery at Bell services? Were you able to track the delivery in real time?

I met them because I had alcohol in my order and they need to scan your ID. I'm not sure if they would be able to leave it with Bell Services if no alcohol is included. I'd call Portofino and ask. Yes, you can track them in real-time.

Anyone try Walmart? I have Walmart+ and was planning on using that for beer and water.

Look like you can schedule a time

I've used Walmart+ at Royal Pacific so they do deliver to Universal hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter