Where to stay?

DawnAK

Mouseketeer
My husband and I arriving into LAX on a Sunday night at appx 6pm. We plan on staying near DL on Sun night, doing disney on Monday and Tuesday and checking out on Wednesday morning to head to San Diego. We are looking for a very economical place to stay, any suggestions? This is for the middle of March and Candy Cane Inn is alreay booked for our dates. Thanks a bunch!

Have you tried Best Western Park Place or Best Western Anaheim Inn? Both are nice (Park Place is better IMHO) and both are within *very* easy walking distance from the park.

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

we drove up late Thursday and then Check'd into Grand Cal the next morning EARLY. It gave us an extra day of early entry.

It was 49.00 AAA rate. Obviously not fancy, but it was clean. The ads for it make it look like a nicer place than it is. But for the price and location ( harbor across the street from park) it was fine.

we are staying at the Anaheim Fairfield Inn (we haven't stayed there before, but it looks really nice and the price isn't bad. We got many reccomendations for AFI from this website. They have their own website: www.anaheimfairfieldinn.com

:D

You might try Priceline, if your dates are firm. This board: http://pub4.ezboard.com/bpricelineandexpediabidding.html
will help you figure it out if you're new to Priceline. We got a $175 room at the Marriott Hotel for $25 in December.

I've stayed at BW Park Place several times and loved the location. Another highly recommended (on this board) hotel is the Carrousel Inn (which is also directly across the street from the main entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter