Where to stop in or near Savannah, Georgia (I-95)

4merlurkerchris

Mouseketeer
We haven't driven down in a few years. Lately we have been taking the train or auto-train. We usually stop overnight somewhere in or near Savannah, Georgia when we drive. Anybody have any suggestions on motels to stay at? Thanks.
Chris

Just want to second Belle1962's recomendation. I bought the book and it's well organized and easy to use.

Angela

We drove down in May and stayed at the Clarion Suites in Savannah..It was great, free breakfast and nice big clean room. My DH also used the indoor pool & jacuzzi after all the driving he did. Easy acces off I95 and great location. I think we paid around $69.00.

When we have stopped in this area, we usually stay at the Hampton Inn in Richmond Hills, GA. It is clean, we feel safe & they have a nice selection offood in the morning for a continental type breakfast. Travel safely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter