Where, What, and Who am I??

baby1disney

DIS Veteran
I sort of started this thread in another board and so far..a few people really like it. It's a game that I made up with my inlaws because we talk Disney everyday!! OK..here are the rules:

1. It has to be something Disney World and/or property related(i.e. Resorts, attractions, shops, etc)

2. You can use the same "thing" as someone else. If someone used clues to describe Cinderella's Castle..you can use the Castle again..but must use new clues.

3. You can only give three clues!!

4. You must specify after the clues Who and Where am I, What and Where am I, What am I..etc. You don't have to use all three Ws for one clue. You can use just one or any of the Ws

5. Try to really make peolpe think!! Sometimes we don't see things when we're there and this makes it all the more fun!!

Finally...HAVE FUN!!!! I'm excited to see how this goes!!! I'll start with the first one:

1. I have a lot of history to give
2. You'll see a lot of men
3. There's sometimes a trivia game played before you come to see me

What and Where am I?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter