Where will Rosie Roam in 2013. Day 2 Epcot updated 10/14

Well a little over 3 months time I will be looking at this

disney_wonder_cruises.jpg

Passport arrived so one step closer :cool1::cool1:

Now Carole with an E already has one !!!!:goodvibes Here is Carole on a trip to Lake George

100_1625.jpg

Just in case there is any doubt that Carole is a perfect match for a Rosie adventure

100_1770.jpg

While this is on a boat, it was definately NOT the Dream !!!

Great news on the passport, Rosie!

I didn't know you would go on the Magic? ;) :lmao: Okay, I KNOW you are going on the DREAM, just be aware that the DREAM is a LOT larger than the ship in your picture. :goodvibes

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

For the passport!! That was fast!!

TWO pole dancers on one cruise!!:scared1: :rotfl2: Can hardly wait for the photos!!

Did Kyle have a nice birthday! :cake:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

For the passport!! That was fast!!

TWO pole dancers on one cruise!!:scared1: :rotfl2: Can hardly wait for the photos!!

Did Kyle have a nice birthday! :cake:

Today was his Jacuzzi Suite sleepover !! I only took a couple of pix on my phone !! I am really not feeling to well, cold ,tired, and just worn out !! But I went along anyway!!! The suite was great, 2 Queen beds in the bedroom and then the jacuzzi room had that in it of course and a sleep sofa amd chair and coffee table, along with a fridge, microwave and sink !! Kyle immediately went in the jacuzzi :lmao:We set up the cake, plates and snacks .Then headed to the pool where the Boys had a grand time , pizza was delivered and all went back to the room to eat, cake had trick candles , which I think were more of a trick to light !!!:lmao: I left them to their night and Samantha drove us home !!! AAaah Peace perfect peace :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

What a fun birthday celebration!

Enjoy your peace, get some rest and feel better soon! :hug:

Rosie, congrats on the passport arriving so quickly! :thumbsup2

Sounds like quite a fun birthday celebration for Kyle. Interesting choice for an 11 year old! :rotfl:

Sorry you aren't feeling well and hope you feel much better soon! :hug:

I was thinking of you earlier this week. I was listening to morning talk radio on the way to work and when they gave the weather forecast for around the country they mentioned Buffalo was only supposed to get a "little bit" of snow that day, at least compared to what you normally get. I had to laugh about that!!! :lmao:

What a fun birthday celebration!

Enjoy your peace, get some rest and feel better soon! :hug:

I as sound asleep by 9p :rotfl2: Yes I feel much more rested, 10 hours will do that:rotfl2:

Rosie, congrats on the passport arriving so quickly! :thumbsup2

Sounds like quite a fun birthday celebration for Kyle. Interesting choice for an 11 year old! :rotfl:

Sorry you aren't feeling well and hope you feel much better soon! :hug:

I was thinking of you earlier this week. I was listening to morning talk radio on the way to work and when they gave the weather forecast for around the country they mentioned Buffalo was only supposed to get a "little bit" of snow that day, at least compared to what you normally get. I had to laugh about that!!! :lmao:

Yes I was surprised how soon it came and my Naturization paper has also been returned :goodvibes. Here in WNY we are used to LOTS of snow, so this isn't really horrendous for us !!But last winter spoiled us and no one is enjoying this . Well the ski slopes are :rotfl2: I all to well remember the Blizzard of '77, if you can imagine , the snow was already 6ft on either side of the driveway and then we gor another 2 foot :scared1: I was literally carrying shovel by shovel down to the street as the snow piles were to high to throw it !!:scared1: Now that was BAD!!! We even got Food Stamps that year due to the severity of that snow storm :cool1:

What a day !!! Judy was at Immediate Care:scared1:I was actually thinking appendix , but it turns out she has a Kidney infection. She is in agony and making FREQUENT trips to the bathroom !!I left work early to take care of her as I knew she would keep doing stuff with just the kids home . she has NO trouble asking me to help her but not the kids !!:confused3:rotfl2:This has shook her up quite a bit , she insists she is going to work tomorrow , but I am sure unless she is feeling a lot better she won't !!! Having suffered from this since age 11 I know exactly how much pain she is in !!They did say she caught it early so hopefully she would not need to be hospitalized :scared1::scared1:They never ever mentioned hospitals to me , but I have to admit it has been 30 years since I had a major one !!!So I need Dis prayers for her to recover quickly !!!::flower3:

Rosie - sending prayers for both you and Judy. I hope she feels better soon. :hug:

Rosie, sending lots of prayers for Judy.

Rosie - sending prayers for both you and Judy. I hope she feels better soon. :hug:

Well she said she was this morning and went to work :scared1: She called an hour ago and said she thinks she has a fever :confused3 and was it from the infection!!Hello the discharge papers clearly said a fever is a syptom so YES!!! Miss Bullhead is still at work :confused3 But when she gets home will want "Mommyy" to takke care of her I am sure :rotfl2:

Rosie, just read about Judy! Geez, she should have stayed home!! She needs REST to heal!! Hope she will rest tonight and stay home tomorrow - kidney infections are miserable- she must be a saint to have gone into work!!!!!!

Fell better soon, Judy! (Then mom can get some rest too!)

Rosie, just read about Judy! Geez, she should have stayed home!! She needs REST to heal!! Hope she will rest tonight and stay home tomorrow - kidney infections are miserable- she must be a saint to have gone into work!!!!!!

Fell better soon, Judy! (Then mom can get some rest too!)

I know the pain only to well !! I have had it so badly I have been in bed for 10 days and I have had it like she basicly has , excruciating pain but not a constant fever !! It is why I feel soooo bad for her cuz I really do know what she's going thru !!

Rosie, I hope Judy is feeling better, that sounded pretty scary! :scared1:

Thanks Karen, she is a tough cookie and awhole lot stubborn !!!:scared1:But she says she is okay !!

On our local news tonight our SPCA here in the Falls has 64 dogs/puppies that were taken from a home in Lockport which they called a Puppy Mill !! Thankfully the dogs did not seem to be in bad shape just VERY crowded . The dogs and puppies are being put up for adoption and I am sure all will find good homes .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter