where's the best store for a variety of disney golf shirts?

eyeores mom

Earning My Ears
Help, my friend thats going with us has promised her husband that she would bring him back a disney golf shirt with a logo that has a big "D" enscribed on the top left side. How much more specific can we get. any way, does anyone know where we should try to find such a thing. THanks

World of Disney, I think that's the name, at Downtown Disney is the world's largest Disney Store. If they don't have it, it doesn't exist. Actually, if you don't see what you want, ask a cast member and they should be able to help you. We are going the 2nd week of Dec and we like to do a lot of our Christmas shopping there. Good Luck.

I agree that World of Disney has lots and lots of stuff. But if your looking for sporting accessories, the best place to be is Disney's Sport Store located in DTD prior to WoD from Rain Forest. It's near the Vacation Club kiosk and before the kalidascope! Is that better?

You can call ahead and reserve a few shirts in the size you'll need............

Remember, bring your DVC, Amex or Disney Club card to receive a discount..........

The last two posts about World of Disney are right, but I am sure they might have some on a Main Street shop called the World of Sports. You can get it monogramed at the Downtown Disney Marketplace in the Christmas shop. Or asking a cast member would be helpful too.

My dh loves all of the mentioned stores, because they have a great selection of "manly" Disneywear!!

The sports store (as mentioned in a previous post) in Downtown Disney sells a lot of men's golf shirts - Greg Norman and Nike are the brand names - all with Disney logos. However, don't forget that the pro shops at the golf courses also have a huge selection of both men's and women's golf clothing. Including clothing that has a generic Disney logo and specific logos for each course.

MGM has a shop on Sunset Blvd that we were in in June - not sure the name but it's one of those connecting ones that you can walk all the way down. Anyway, they had all sports related items including golf shirts that I hadn't seen elsewhere.

Thanks for all the info, we're only going to be there for four days and i didn't want to waste time looking for this shirt. Fly out tomorrow YEAH!!!

I think DH collects golf shirts. I know that one in MGM-good choice. As you face Great Movie Ride from the entrance it's on the left, up near the end. They also had many at a shop on the Boardwalk just past the grass "park"-type area. And if you have a rental car, there's a shop at Bonnet Creek of all golf attire-just be careful of the drool marks on everything from DH!

Being a fairly new golfer I am hoping to get some new golf shirts for myself during our trip next week. Will I find a good selection of women's golf attire? I was planning on doing the store at DTD and the pro shop when we play at OakRidge.
Will I be successful?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter