Where's the Email Show?

I was able to download it earlier this morning. I used the "download this week's email show" link on the podcast main page.

If it's not working now, I'd guess Pete took it down to edit it. The show began w/ Pete chatting about what date the show was for and about one of the voicemails that was going to be played, so some stuff obviously got left in by accident (a result of Pete's plate being very overloaded right now, I'm sure!). I'm sure they'll get the show back up as soon as they possibly can.

Thanks, I usually use iTunes, but for some reason its not pulling that show into my iTunes. Thanks Again

Thanks, I usually use iTunes, but for some reason its not pulling that show into my iTunes. Thanks Again

I think the said it would be in itunes sometime today, since they have been busy and all.

I was able to download it earlier this morning. I used the "download this week's email show" link on the podcast main page.

If it's not working now, I'd guess Pete took it down to edit it. The show began w/ Pete chatting about what date the show was for and about one of the voicemails that was going to be played, so some stuff obviously got left in by accident (a result of Pete's plate being very overloaded right now, I'm sure!). I'm sure they'll get the show back up as soon as they possibly can.

Excuse me. You forgot. He was saying MY name :) When I first starting listening and heard it was unedited, I thought it would be an interesting show. But, if that is unedited, I'm very impressed. They do a great job.

Excuse me. You forgot. He was saying MY name :) When I first starting listening and heard it was unedited, I thought it would be an interesting show. But, if that is unedited, I'm very impressed. They do a great job.

(PW) Bang!! Awright..this'll be for the 5th, right? (JM - Yep!) And Nicole's question was.....

(KK) Her friend is a teacher and wants to go at Christmas...)

I remembah! popcorn::

Read in the blog that the email show is up but I'm not seeing it on iTunes. Mind you I'm still getting error 39 for discussion show 3/3/08 :confused3

I'm glad we have a transcript. I'm sure today he has no clue who I am.

I'm sure he knows who you are, Nicole!!

How could he forget this??!? :goodvibes

Yeah, well, it might be really nice in Florida, but look at how nice it is in Iowa right now. Anyone want to come and clean out my driveway?? That's a good foot of snow on my railing.
IMG_5462.jpg

It's still up on the Disunplugged main page!:thumbsup2

Just click on download Mp3.

Read in the blog that the email show is up but I'm not seeing it on iTunes. Mind you I'm still getting error 39 for discussion show 3/3/08 :confused3

In itunes I dont have a 3/3/8 show, I have a 3/4/8 show that is 1:20:29 in length. Try to delete the 3/3 one and manually get the 3/4 one. It shoud work for ya.

The 03/04/08 Discussion show is up on iTunes. However, the email show is not up there yet. I need my Dis Fix!

Is there anyone who can give me instructions on how to download the email show from this site and save it in a form where I can download it to my iPod? It is still not available in iTunes and I was looking to have it on my iPod for my morning drive in to work tomorrow.
Thanks!

Sorry - I've tried but never found a way to import mp3s to my iPod in such a way that they are included among the other podcast episodes. You could DL the mp3 and play it as a music file, but it won't sort with the other DIS Unplugged episodes as a podcast.

Incidentally.. If the name "Blair Batson" means anything to you, we might know each other... ;) A PM might be in order....

Is there anyone who can give me instructions on how to download the email show from this site and save it in a form where I can download it to my iPod? It is still not available in iTunes and I was looking to have it on my iPod for my morning drive in to work tomorrow.
Thanks!

OK, click on the podcast main page
Click download email mp3
Windows Media Player opens and begins playing email show
right click on upper left hand corner of page where it says windows media player - click on file and scroll over to save as
Save to your computer (I save to the desktop)
Then open itunes
click file - import
Go to where you saved the email show.
Done. :goodvibes

Clear as Mud?:confused: HTH!

The ITunes feed will go up tomorrow. We're having issues with it and both Corey and I are 'on site' doing reviews this week. Also, forgive the edits that got left in this week - I was trying to finish the show in between hospital visits and checking in to the Contemporary.

Pete

Speaking of which, Pete, how about a Walter update (if it's not too much of an invasion of privacy, that is)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter