Where's the Email Show?

The ITunes feed will go up tomorrow. We're having issues with it and both Corey and I are 'on site' doing reviews this week. Also, forgive the edits that got left in this week - I was trying to finish the show in between hospital visits and checking in to the Contemporary.

Pete

3..2..1..We like the edits. :goodvibes

I like the edits...keep them in! Thats my idea for a "segment" so throw me a number ;-) Then it would really be the DIS "UNPLUGGED"....

Thanks Pete! I had a feeling that this week was delayed due to Walter's surgery. I hope that he's feeling better and that both of you have a less stressful week this week!!

The ITunes feed will go up tomorrow. We're having issues with it and both Corey and I are 'on site' doing reviews this week. Also, forgive the edits that got left in this week - I was trying to finish the show in between hospital visits and checking in to the Contemporary.

Pete

I loved the unedited version... it was like really being there! :upsidedow

I loved the unedited version... it was like really being there! :upsidedow

I loved the unedited version - it was like being on the Backstage Tour of the DIS Unplugged Podcast with Pete and Friends and we didn't even have to pay extra for it like at WDW. :rotfl2:

I will wait the extra day...Saturdays are my long run days, so it helps get me through! :goodvibes

I've just gotten the email show, but given up on the discussion show as it looks like this will not download :confused3

I've just gotten the email show, but given up on the discussion show as it looks like this will not download :confused3

Did you try downloading the discussion show manually from the iTunes store?

(search DIS Unplugged, click on cover art to show all available episodes for the podcast, click on "get episode.") :goodvibes

Did you try downloading the discussion show manually from the iTunes store?

(search DIS Unplugged, click on cover art to show all available episodes for the podcast, click on "get episode.") :goodvibes

I'm having the same problem . . . but with the e-mail show. It's not downloading automatically and it's not showing in the iTunes Store either. :confused3

Woohoo! I just went to iTunes and the email show is now there! Right click on the DisUnplugged Podcase and select "Update Podcast". The email show will appear and start downloading.

Yeay! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter