Which 2 hotels have the best restaurants? Wanting to do a split stay!

For me, I would definitely consider the Wilderness Lodge. it has two Quick Service locations, Artist Point (which has character meals), and it has The Whispering Canyon Cafe. Fort Wilderness is also a long walk, quick boat or bus ride away.
Plus (depending on when you are going) you are a very quick boat ride away from the monorail resorts. I always liked taking the boat at the end of the day to go eat a nice meal.

For me, I would definitely consider the Wilderness Lodge. it has two Quick Service locations, Artist Point (which has character meals), and it has The Whispering Canyon Cafe. Fort Wilderness is also a long walk, quick boat or bus ride away.
Plus (depending on when you are going) you are a very quick boat ride away from the monorail resorts. I always liked taking the boat at the end of the day to go eat a nice meal.
Yes, depends on when you are going. As of now, Artist Point is still shut down, and the boat route between Wilderness Lodge and the Contemporary is still shut down.

Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom -- all have been said. One I haven't seen mentioned yet is Coronado Springs -- I feel like that flies under the radar. Three Bridges, Toledo, Rix, Dahlia Lounge, Barcelona Lounge, several quick service options. I never feel short of options at Coronado (once everything is open of, course).

AKL for me hands down. The food is so different and great plus atmosphere so full package. I also like the Poly.

We just did a split stay of Boardwalk/GF in January that we loved. We had park hoppers so would go into Epcot in the evenings for dinner. However, there are so many food options around the Boardwalk since you have several hotels in the area.

We also love Wilderness Lodge for food! We love Geyser Point and Whispering Canyon is great for breakfast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter