Which accommodations would you choose?

Yes, a 2 bedroom suite is $1000 more total. And a 1 bedroom suite would be tight with 2 queens and 1 queen sofa bed. Still considering those as well though!
I know what you mean, it's SO much more expensive. We ended up getting a DLH suite one year because it was worth it to me to know we'd all be together instead of just hoping our rooms would be connecting. It's really too bad they can't guarantee that, since they have so many families at the hotel.

DLH has something called a 2 bedroom jr connecting suite with these beds: "1 King Bed and 2 Queen Beds and 1 Day Bed and 1 Twin-Size Pull-Down Bed." It's actually $100 less than the 2 bedroom at PP. I guess it depends on your dates, though. Funny how the rates vary so much from day to day. (I looked up July 14-18 since you said mid-July.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter