Which are good bars that also serve food? (parks, hotels, or Disney Springs)

some favorites. Just some :)

Rose & Crown, back when you could sit inside and they would serve food
Space 220 (gotta wait)
Brown Derby outdoor lounge
Baseline Taphouse ($10 charcuterie!!)
Tune Inn Lounge (back when you could sit inside and they would serve food)
Tambu Lounge (ask if any food is available from 'Ohana)
Enchanted Rose
Steakhouse 71
Nomad Lounge
Citricos
Flying Fish (back when it was open)
Cape Town bar outside Jiko (yes back when it was open)
Sanaa
Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar
Boathouse
Splitsville
Homecomin'
Polite Pig
Frontera Cocina
Enzo's Hideaway
Edison
Terralina outdoor bar
Wine Bar George
Raglan Road
Wolfgang Puck bar & grill
Three Bridges
Dahlia Lounge
Bar Riva at Riviera
Topolino's lounge area (it's usually pretty empty)
Banana Cabana at CBR (got a jerk chicken salad, it was huge, plus real mai tai)
Gurgling Suitcase at OKW
Abracadabar (omg huge whiskey pours. & truffle cheese fries)
Geyser Point (WL)
Ale & Compass Lounge (Yacht Club)
Bluezoo
Il Mulino

Last edited:
We really enjoyed Steakhouse 71's bar. My husband and I stopped there while the rest of the family was at Chef Mickey. Glad we did. They have some alcove sofa areas and seats at the bar. We ended up with 2 bar seats. The service was great. We enjoyed a few drinks and I think we got the crab cakes, beef sliders and shared an order of onion rings.

Echoing the multiple votes for Nomad, also like Ale & Compass, Territory (fondue!), and Crew’s Cup (pre- pandemic)

Any of those lounges listed have tables for kids? We have eaten at the tables in the lounge at Sanaa (our fav on-site restaurant). Would love to try Nomad Lounge if it has a similar setup.

Any of those lounges listed have tables for kids? We have eaten at the tables in the lounge at Sanaa (our fav on-site restaurant). Would love to try Nomad Lounge if it has a similar setup.
Ignore this. I see the Nomad Lounge has a kids menu on the Disney website, so it must be kid friendly.

Absolutely the Nomad Lounge. Can't recommend it highly enough. Even our kids requested that we go multiple times. We are also excited to try Three Bridges.

Another lounge to consider with drinks and food is Stir - the lobby bar at the new Swan Reserve. You can order some items from Amare, such as the grilled souvlaki and flatbreads.

Nomad and Geyser Point for sure. Banana Cabana has awesome bartenders and drinks, but the food isn't anything I'd go there specifically for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter