Which buildings OKW - Near Hospitality?

WRLeGrand

Mouseketeer
I have seen conflicting reports, but can anyone confirm which buildings are in the "Close to Hospitality House" category?

Thank you!

I have seen conflicting reports, but can anyone confirm which buildings are in the "Close to Hospitality House" category?

Thank you!
The "Near Hospitality House" booking category is buildings: 11, 12, 13, 14, 23, 24, 25 & 26.

OKWMapcolor.gif

The "Near Hospitality House" booking category is buildings: 11, 12, 13, 14, 23, 24, 25 & 26.

OKWMapcolor.gif
Which building numbers would you suggest if we want to be near the main pool, but don’t have ‘Near Hospitality House’ Studio?

Which building numbers would you suggest if we want to be near the main pool, but don’t have ‘Near Hospitality House’ Studio?
I like 27, 62, 16. 27 is particularly close to the first bus stop, so first off when you're coming back.

We were in building 28, and my 4 year old granddaughter never minded the walk to the main pool with Grandpa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter