Which Character Meal?

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
DD (12) is a big fan of Stitch. On one of our non-park days, should we go to Ohana for their breakfast? Or, on our AK day should we go to Tusker House instead of our usual favorite, which is Yak & Yeti? DD has kind of outgrown characters but I think it would still be fun to have one last character meal before she has completely outgrown them. She is not into princesses at all. Thank you!!

DD (12) is a big fan of Stitch. On one of our non-park days, should we go to Ohana for their breakfast? Or, on our AK day should we go to Tusker House instead of our usual favorite, which is Yak & Yeti? DD has kind of outgrown characters but I think it would still be fun to have one last character meal before she has completely outgrown them. She is not into princesses at all. Thank you!!
We did Ohana for breakfast on 05/04/24. My daughters are in love with Stitch. I would say this is probably one of the best character meals out there. Make sure you get extra Pineapple Coconut Bread. We had a great time, and the characters were all so interactive.

We did Topolinos breakfast on our last day, view, atmosphere was awesome food was medicore.Ohana by far was better.

The food at Ohana is better than Tusker (didn’t use to be true, but Tusker went downhill some time ago) and at Tusker you might be stuck waiting a long time outside in the heat for your table even with a reservation. My DS loves Stitch and brought his Stitch plushie and they had a cute interaction. I believe Mickey and Pluto were also at Ohana. If you’re already staying at the Poly or a monorail resort I would definitely pick that one.

She prefers Stitch but the reviews I have read about Ohana have been poor, so I wanted to make sure it would still be worth the money.
Just my opinion, but I think most of the poorer reviews for 'Ohana are around dinner, not necessarily breakfast. Breakfast at 'Ohana with Stitch sounds fun, and then you keep and enjoy your Y&Y reservation (one of our favorites, too!!).

We did the ‘Ohana “Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo & Stitch” on Oct. 5th, 2023, with our 3 adult children, SonIL and 2 young granddaughters, and we all LOVED it…!!!!! 😊
The food and character interaction were both great…!!! 🙂
Some pics below to help with your decision…!!! 😉

FDE0AABF-C982-4B13-A4F0-D58A6376B80F.jpegFE5AA1DB-CBF5-41AB-AC19-44B8E322D1B3.jpegDD35D118-50BC-46FD-A4FC-B74EA2D28DF7.jpeg01F1E986-088A-425C-B214-551AB52E1769.jpegB73C2E7A-5D4C-4116-BDD8-B873EC44FD51.jpeg842982D4-BED8-4A53-8507-91F237DF6387.jpeg2D602811-AAFA-4EFE-8BB6-6D52FACEDD5B.jpeg161BC83D-2002-46AE-9110-112FD8143A57.jpeg

Last edited:
We did the ‘Ohana “Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo & Stitch” on Oct. 5th, 2023, with our 3 adult children, SonIL and 2 young granddaughters, and we all LOVED it…!!!!! 😊
The food a character interaction were both great…!!! 🙂
Some pics below to help with your decision…!!! 😉

View attachment 858517View attachment 858518View attachment 858519View attachment 858520View attachment 858521View attachment 858522View attachment 858523View attachment 858524
This is fantastic, thank you! So they had other characters besides Lilo and Stitch?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter