Which Christmas/Holiday Card Exchange would you prefer to particpate in?

Which Christmas Card exchange would you prefer

• Anonymous (where you leave a clue to your DIS identity)

• Not Anonymous (where you sign you name like you would do normally)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nutsy

<font color=green>Only drinks Cappuccino<br><font
When it comes time for this exchange what would you like it to be...

Anonymous (where you leave clues to your DIS identity) Fun:teeth:

OR

Not Anonymous (where you just sign your name like you do normally) No fun:confused3

I voted for the anonymous. I always look forward to this exchange. Its so much fun :banana:

Anonymous!!! :teeth:

Edited to add: When is this exchange going to be held?

escape said:
Anonymous!!! :teeth:

Edited to add: When is this exchange going to be held?

If Anonymous gets the vote then signups will be open around Mid November.:)

Wow..the anonymous one sounds like it could be heaps of fun.....imagine the fun trying to figure out who sent you a Christmas Card :cheer2:

So, I voted for anonymous of course...sounds like a real blast :happytv:

OHhhhhhhhhhh love all these cute smilies tooo :cool1: :banana: :yay:

i voted Anonymous

maybe this year I will be able to count the letters in my name correctly
for the clue
last year I said I had 6 letters in my name when really there are 7 :rolleyes: :rotfl:

So far anonymous looks like it gets the vote... it is more fun anyway. Need to put thinking cap on and do some detective work when the cards come in:teeth:

I went for signing as I weasn't very good at guessing :teeth: Needed help to find out who sent them as I had not acknowledged receipt :confused3

Voted for anonymous. It's always such fun trying to figure out who sent the card!!
Kimba

What if we do a combination of both. The card has a clue and on the back under a taped piece of paper is the name. That way both could play.

mickeyfan2 said:
What if we do a combination of both. The card has a clue and on the back under a taped piece of paper is the name. That way both could play.

That's an interesting idea.......that might just work!!!

Any thoughts???.............Anyone???..................

That would be different.

One year, I put a very easy clue on the back and taped a piece of paper over it. Gave my 3 clues inside and a small note that if they couldn't figure out who it was from with the clues, than the clue on the back would give it away.
But they were not supposed to look under the paper unless absolutely necessary.

mickeyfan2 said:

But how would that work with that anonymous.. you woudln't need t a clue.. just lift the paper to find out who it's from:confused3

Sorry, if I seem dense... but it just doesn't make sense to me....anonymous, you leave clues to your DIS identity and then you sleuth it out...

But leaving a clue and your name????? Why leave a clue at all?? Just lift the paper to get your answer.

Dunno, but to me that kinda takes the fun out of it.:confused3

Nutsy said:
But how would that work with that anonymous.. you woudln't need t a clue.. just lift the paper to find out who it's from:confused3

Sorry, if I seem dense... but it just doesn't make sense to me....anonymous, you leave clues to your DIS identity and then you sleuth it out...

But leaving a clue and your name????? Why leave a clue at all?? Just lift the paper to get your answer.

Dunno, but to me that kinda takes the fun out of it.:confused3
Those who want to to the anonymous do not lift the paper for the answer. Those who want the name only just lift the paper. It would be an honor system.

My vote is anonymous! I love this exchage - can't wait for sign-ups to start.

mickeyfan2 said:
Those who want to to the anonymous do not lift the paper for the answer. Those who want the name only just lift the paper. It would be an honor system.

Yeah I get that... but for me it kinda takes all the fun out of the anonymous side of it..

Maybe, for those of you who don't like the idea of not knowing who sent to you, one of you may like to host a NON-ANYONYMOUS exchange.

I do see where you are coming from... just anonymous is anonymous (no names, just clues)

Nutsy said:
Yeah I get that... but for me it kinda takes all the fun out of the anonymous side of it..

Maybe, for those of you who don't like the idea of not knowing who sent to you, one of you may like to host a NON-ANYONYMOUS exchange.

I do see where you are coming from... just anonymous is anonymous (no names, just clues)

I know that in the past, once you recieved your card and you couldn't figure out the clue, then some people would post the clues they recieved, and there were people who had helped figure them out.

mommytotwo said:
I know that in the past, once you recieved your card and you couldn't figure out the clue, then some people would post the clues they recieved, and there were people who had helped figure them out.

::yes:: If you can't figure out who your card was from then we ask that you post your clues on the thread and there is usually someone else who has those same clues and who may have worked out who it was from.

If not, then usually others jump on board and everyone puts their heads together and bit by bit it's worked out:teeth:

Nutsy said:

I don't think anyone is trying to dispute the anonymous exchange. Just people posting alternatives, or different options. The more inclusive the exchange is the better, IMHO. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter