Which day of the week.....

HvnzCaress

Mouseketeer
Which day of the week sees the most Disney Resort Guest arrivals?

I'm trying to put together my itinerary for the last two weeks in August. Reading these boards it seems that many guests head for DD, DQ or the boardwalk when they arrive since this option doesn't require the use of a park hopper day. I figure if I know when the majority of these arrivals occur I can then plan around it.

Are you talking about day of the week or time of day??

The last two weeks in August shouldn't be too bad. A lot of schools in the south tend to go back earlier than those up north. I would try to arrive after check-in time, because I hate waiting for a room.

On the Friday of Labor day weekend, we arrived at AKL at 4:30pm and there was no one in line at check-in! Arriving early (like 9am) also helps. I've arrived at ASSp on the Friday nights of Columbus and Veteran's day weekends at 8 and10 pm and had 10 minute waits.

If I were traveling for a period of a week or two I would arrive middle of the week. On a Tues, maybe and do parks three days and break on Sat (when the parks are more crowded).

Check-in on a Tues or Wed is probably not as bad as on a Fri-sun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter