Which days for MK and AK?

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
We have a four day trip planned last week of February 2025, Tuesday arrival, Sunday departure. I was thinking Wed. pool day, Thursday MK, Friday pool day, Saturday AK. Or should we avoid parks on Saturday? Should we do Wed. MK, Thurs. pool, Friday AK and Saturday pool? We are coming from VT, so pool is important. Thanks!

In general the parks are busier on the weekend so I would consider trying to avoid those if you can since you have options. If you do choose to go to a park on the weekend, I think your choice of AK is a good one.

You can plan now but the weather
Does that mean the day we actually arrive to Florida or first full day after night at hotel? Thank you
It's the day you check in to your hotel.

For example, you arrive Monday and check in at 11 a.m., you head to the water park for free.

If you arrive Monday and check-in at 11 p.m. you are out of luck because the water park will be closed.

You are planning a trip for February, so beware that it can be cold in February. You may not want a water park day or a pool day.

You can plan now but the weather

It's the day you check in to your hotel.

For example, you arrive Monday and check in at 11 a.m., you head to the water park for free.

If you arrive Monday and check-in at 11 p.m. you are out of luck because the water park will be closed.

You are planning a trip for February, so beware that it can be cold in February. You may not want a water park day or a pool day.
Well we won’t be getting to our hotel until 6 pm from flying all day so we can’t do this. We will be tired too. Darn

Well we won’t be getting to our hotel until 6 pm from flying all day so we can’t do this. We will be tired too. Darn

I'll bet that's the majority. My flight gets there at 1:00, but I figure that by the time I get to the hotel and drop my luggage off, then catch a bus, I'll be lucky to have a couple hours of water park time. And, as you said, there's tiredness to consider-my first flight is at 6:30am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter