which days for MTMM?

pinktink83

DIS Veteran
How can I find out which days they will be doing Mickeys Toontown Madness? I looked all over DL's website, but didnt find anything. Hmm.

The days will be listed on the voucher. I know that when we went in Oct, it was the same days as EE. Then when we went in March it had changed. I know that they were offering it on Fridays, which isnt an EE day. I think, if memory serves me, its Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat. Maybe someone else can help confirm that?

Yes, Mickey's Toontown Madness is held Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

This is the official word from the www.disneyland.com web site:

Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness

As a Guest of Walt Disney Travel Company, wake up and enjoy MICKEY'S TOONTOWN MORNING MADNESS* an hour before Toontown opens to the general public. This enhanced experience offers you the opportunity to meet and greet some of your favorite Disney characters.

The Mayor of Toontown, Mickey Mouse, leads a comical ceremony in which everyone “becomes” a citizen of Toontown - and that’s when the madness begins!

Your favorite characters will be showing off their homes, playing games and getting everyone involved in their Toontown “civic duties!” Don’t forget to ask for an autograph from Mickey or some of his pals - they’re always happy to oblige!

*Operation of Attractions and appearances of characters are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply. Available for one morning during your stay on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter