Which Disney movie is your favourite and why??

Mellymoo

Earning My Ears
Mine has to be Beauty and the Beast as its a perfect tail of love being in the eye of the beholder! What's yours and why?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Alice In Wonderland animated. I've just always loved the cartoon version since I was child. I think the combination of a whimsical alternate world and the types of characters in it have always intrigued me.

Alice In Wonderland animated. I've just always loved the cartoon version since I was child. I think the combination of a whimsical alternate world and the types of characters in it have always intrigued me.

I agree. Mine is a toss up between Alice and Cinderella.

Mine has always been Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid. I have to admit, Frozen is up there too!

Most of my reasoning has to do with the songs! Catchy songs=love!

Mary Poppins

I have fond memories of it being played on TV when I was a kid. My mom would let me watch it in her bedroom by myself, while they watched something else in the living room. The songs are fantastic too. It's become my son's favorite as well.

Pollyanna is my favorite movie (and character), her spirit helped me a lot as a child, it taught me how to see the best out of the worst, when everything was falling apart. Now I'm reading the book and amazed by the way they adapted it, gotta love Disney! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter