Which Disney song/music brings tears to your eyes?

Duck143

DIS Veteran
I am listening to Kingdom Trips on Live365.com (free music stations online) and I heard the music for IllumiNations. I'm sitting here working and can't keep the tears from my eyes. I'm glad no one asked, because how do you explain this???
Which song from a Disney movie, ride, show or firework event gets you all teary?

the Tapestry of Nations and American Adventure music....can't help myself!

"You'll Be in My Heart"---I think it's from Tarzan? When my nephew was around 3-years-old he would sing that song so sweetly. I had to turn my head the first time I heard him because I thought I was going to cry. He's 13 now so I really want to cry about it!

Wishes and Hallowishes...... course right now it all makes me cry b/c we just got back, and I'm overly emotional from pregnancy LOL even POTC music is currently making me cry.... I'm sad aren't I?? lol :lmao:

When you wish upon a star..............

That song will always bring tears to my eyes.

oh there are quite a few for me (I'm a sentimental fool!) Wishes and Spectro will do it for me, but "Baby of mine" from Dumbo and "When she loved me" from Toy Story 2...... I fall apart.

Definitely "When she loved me..." I remember that whole sequence of the little girl growing up in the movie. Often it happens to me while staying at Movies - they have that song on and I am there visiting my all grown up daughter who now works at Disney. I especially can't stand it when it comes on while I am waiting for my ME bus to come back home.

Liz

They pretty much all do it for me. I'm a big sap! But the top three right off my head would be:

A Whole New World
You'll Be in My Heart
Remember When (sung by Leann Rimes for the 50th Anniversary fireworks at Disneyland)

Wishes. Every. Single. Time.

My 8 year old son does too. Just before we went in August he mentioned how "the song during the fireworks" makes him feel kinda bad & he wants to cry!!! So of course he was teary eyed the 1st night watching them & then the last night he decided to stay up in the Poly's CL lounge with my mom to watch them (Because the sound wasn't pumped thru!!)

Christmas Illuminations.....especially when the "countries" say "Peace on Earth" in their language....Then again at the end with the big crescendo "LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH!" Ooo...I'm misting up right now as I type!!!

Also the portion in Wishes where Peter Pan says "I wish we never had to grow up! Off to Neverland!" Which basically sums up how we feel when we set out for a trip to WDW!!!

I am listening to Kingdom Trips on Live365.com (free music stations online) and I heard the music for IllumiNations. I'm sitting here working and can't keep the tears from my eyes. I'm glad no one asked, because how do you explain this???
Which song from a Disney movie, ride, show or firework event gets you all teary?

I am too! I just found about that site from a different post!! I am blaring the Soarin' music at the moment...I am getting pumped for our trip in 6 days :cool1: I think the better question is, "what doesn't make you cry?". I get choked up at just about any song, but Wishes and Impressions de France really get me.

Oh, I found out that if you have an iPhone you can get that live365 application for free! Disney music 24-7!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter