Which Disney song/music brings tears to your eyes?

Illuminations also. And anytime I hear the music from the old Tapestry of Nations parade, it really gets me too. I so wish they would revive it.

This type of thread is a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it over there now.

I'm so glad I found this thread. My dog is looking at me like I'm crazy--as I sob. People just don't get it. I'm glad i'm not alone. Baby Be mine--my 12 year old son loved Dumbo when he was little. We watched it over and over. "I wanna watch Bumbo, Mommy. Wanna watch Bumbo..." They grow up too fast....:sad1:

I'm a lump in the throat kind of guy. Lots of Disney things get me that way.

From American Adventure, Two Brothers and the Golden Dream closing video collage - Disney, JFK, Challenger, Ali, etc.

From Toy Story 2, When She Loved Me

When You Wish Upon a Star

There are a few....actually too many to list! LOL! But here are a couple that come to mind immediately:

1) "Go the Distance" - This was played @ my HS graduation by the band...which meant I got to play the opening melody....will never forget it, so it holds a special place for me

2) "Out There"

3) "God Help the Outcasts"

4) "Reflection" - I think this song speaks to everyone, since it is my belief that we all have to put on some sort of facade at one point or another to get by!

Until next time,
John

1. Beauty and the Beast
2. Little Wonders
3. I Will Go Sailing No More - That song gets me everytime I watch Toy Story

When She Loved Me by Sarah McLachlan from Toy Story 2. We went to the Toy Story double feature yesterday and I was blowing my nose on movie theater napkins.:sad:

"wishes" makes me cry the most. just last week when i was at wdw, i saw someone got proposed to while "wishes" was going on up at california grill. :sad1:
also .. "the climb" by miley cyrus makes me cry coz im going through some personal struggles right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter