Which do you prefer.........part 2

well...if percale sheets are like the drug percoset...give me a life time...boy are the dreams with percoset great...except for last night...first bad dream...so no more percoset for me...two doses gone by, no pain so I guess all I need now is the percale sheets for great dreams.

night light= plug in bathroom or dimmed light in hallway?

Neither, sort of. Here we have storm doors with heavy glass that gets switched out for screens in the summer. (Now that we’re into fall, it’s almost time to put back the glass.)

Zip-up or pullover sweatshirt/hoodie?

white turkey meat, white mayo , white salt....on white wonder bread.....white cranberry.....

Nutrition and weight management expert Dr. David Katz points out that although white cranberry juice is less tart, it offers many of the same health benefits as drinking red cranberry juice. One difference is that white cranberry juice does not have as much anthocyanin -– a flavonoid that gives cranberries their red color. Anthocyanin is a plant pigment that also acts as a powerful antioxidant.

plastic bottles or glass bottles?

bottled....from the nestle plant west of palm springs...gutting out the aquifer of the San Berdino mountains granite pourus rock..maybe that snowman I made in 1964 has made it to Palm springs. Tap water from the salty colorado river is unhealthy.

grand canyon dinosaurs or Cabazon dinosaurs

Never seen Grand Canyon dinosaurs......so I guess Cabazon

flavored water of iced tea?

Never seen Grand Canyon dinosaurs......so I guess Cabazon

flavored water of iced tea?
You have just seen the Grand Canyon as it is known today. But it wasn't always that way. Quiet now as we travel back in time, back to the fantastic Primeval World, land of the dinosaurs. (train travels through Primeval World diorama)

mustard...neither...just not a fan.

barney or Rex ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter