Which dvc pool do you like best

1. BCV - both pools
2. AKV - Kidani
3. AKL - Jambo
4. SSR - Main/Springs/Paddock
5. OKW

since stormalong bay is also for use by both BC and YC guests (not just DVC), i'll give our favorite WDW pool:
the BWI pool - perfect, tranquil, elegant :goodvibes

pretty much tied for 2nd place are main pools at AKL, SSR, BWV, poly. all have wonderful theming (it's easy to forget one is still in WDW in any of the above, but instead have been transported to when/wherever the theming is from....amazing:love:).
we prefer the "quiet" pools when staying at BCV/BC/YC - SAB gets too noisy and crowded for us.

Thankfully the boys/girls 12-16 prefer the quiet pools, so our favorite pool happens to be the one at whatever resort we happen to be staying at! And, no we don't pool hop! Thankfully they never cared about SAB, the area is too small, and too crowded for my taste!

OKW, Kidani, BWV, SSR in order of resort/pool preferrence!

Beach Club right now. Staying at SS for the first time in November so maybe that will be added to the list. :-)

at bwv - only been to the main pool and community pool at BWV - never even visited the BWI pool - so definitely need too

it is small and at times too many guests - still like it BLT pools - of course when it is really crowded will go to CR (when can't visit the Polyn)

bcv - don't really enjoy the big pool - did enjoy the community pools at BCV and BC - did not enjoy the one at YC - behind the resort.

ak - both are nice.

even enjoy wl/vwl pools

okw and ssr enjoy the community pools

Really love SAB @ BCV.

have also visited Contemporary, WL, Polynesian, POR, Caribbean Beach. Our favorite by far is BCV.

The BCV pool is the only pool outside of VB & HHI that has been able to interest us for more than a couple of hours. Although technically not a DVC pool the one at the Contemporary is also pretty nice (lots of personal space). We went over there because the BLT pool was so crowded and packed that the lounge chairs were touching each other. :sad2: Now I'm hoping that when we visit Aulani's pool this summer that it will top them ALL!!!

Pools we've been to and my thoughts...

BC SAB-love pool but hate walk to slide and its scary with little ones
SSR Springs section...think this resort is underrated love it
WL-main pool- did not like! Too small and small slide
BLT- ahhhhh love it
BW CLOWN- was too cold to swim but clown didnt freak me out surprise
POR-LOVE THIS POOL!

We are fans of the quiet pools. Even when the kids were little they liked those best...the occasional slide ride was fun but we spend the most time at the quiet pools....

Our favourites...

Congress Park pool at SSR...good size, lots of chairs and tables and great view of DTD and the water. Peaceful and pretty!
BWV quiet pool...nice pool and handy as it is attached to the community hall. When the kids were smaller they could play, do crafts and swim all within our eyesight while we lounged at the pool. As well the clown slide was a short walk over to take a few rides and head back to quiet peace
VWL quiet pool...very pretty setting and again, short quick walk to talk a slide at the feature pool and come right back to the peace

We love the parks but we also love our pool time so the quiet pools are just what we like to relax. It seems we are not the norm as the quiet pools are not usually that busy.

That's the great thing about DVC lots of variety to choose how you want to vacation. It can be different with each holiday!

All the DVCs have fantastic pools, and our kids love pool time on vacation. This is our list of favorites :thumbsup2

#1 SSR-Paddock
#2 AKV-Kidani
#3 BWV-main pool
#4 SSR-Springs (I like this one for #3, but DD(7) prefers BWV)
#5 OKW-main pool
#6 HHI-main pool
#7 AKV-Jambo
#8 VWL-bubbly springs pool
#9 WL-main pool

We have not tried the pool at BCV or BLT yet. The VGF looks to have fantastic pools too, we can't wait to try them!

I really enjoy the Villa pool at VWL. The surroundings and atmosphere make it a perfect place for me to relax. Last week a young cardinal male felt the same way. He would stop by people's chairs, very friendly!

I really enjoy the Villa pool at VWL. The surroundings and atmosphere make it a perfect place for me to relax. Last week a young cardinal male felt the same way. He would stop by people's chairs, very friendly!

I couldn't agree with you more, that pool is the definition of relaxing!! We were there last week too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter