Which groceries near Windsor Hills

seashell724

DIS Veteran
I see a Publix and Super Target near WH. I saw one of them cleaner/better prices than the others? Not sure where to go.
Thanks!

Both stores are very clean. Publix prices usually tend to be on the higher side for most items. I do love the Publix deli and bakery departments and that's where we usually shop when we're visiting.

I agree, I like the Publix too. The super Target at a Rolling Oaks is also nice. The nearest place is the new Walmart, but it was so packed in there.

We have always shopped at Publix (well Gooding's back in the day) but I realized the last couple of trips how much better the prices are at Target. I think we'll start making that our main place and use Publix for the stuff we can't get at Target.

Target if you just need regular food/toiletries or snacks and my kids like getting orlando souveiners in there too. Publix does have some BOGOs and specialty items you won't see in Target (such as alcohol, bakery and rotisserie chicken at the boars head cafe). The are fairly close together I would't hesitate to go to either depending on what you need. If not a sale item Target will be a little cheaper for most things.

Place an online order for the Super Walmart right by there. Pick up on your way to the resort. Super cheap prices.

We usually place a pick up order at the Walmart that's right out side the gates, but this spring break trip we had them deliver and it was great. Best 7 bucks I spent all trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter