Which Hotel at Downtown Disney?

Bosjoe

Mouseketeer
Which Hotel should I choose from Dreamsunlimited Specials.. Going for cheap..
The Grosvenor for $39 Courtyard for $35 or Best western for $39. Pretty much
the same price fr all of them.. Which one would be the better choice..

Doing Dec 2-Dec 7th..

thanks
Joe

The Courtyard and BW seem to generate the most positive reviews. Grovernor is the closet one to DT disney area. I have stayed at the BW. The rooms were spacious with queen beds and probably is the quietest of the hotels. It is also the farthest one on the lane from DT dis. For the price, anyone is a steal.

I booked the Courtyard when it was 25.00. My total for 3 nights is 83.25. I'm still in shock! I stayed at BW. The rooms are spacious. We had a king bed and pull-out sofa. Couldn't ask for a more comfortable room!!! My DS and I slept on the pull-out and my mom and her DH slept on the king bed. It was very quiet and very clean.

we're booked at courtyard after cancelling allstar ressies...the best western offers room service and has a lounge on the top floor, so i am intrigued but already booked thru dreamres as non-refundable...i hear grovenors is big with euros and brits, so expect a rather smokey experience from the reports

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter