Which hotel in LA area for family of 5?

Lynzer Torte

Disneyland Lyndsey
We're wanting to do the typical touristy things ie: Tar Pits, Robertson Blvd, In & Out etc. before our trip to DL. We'll have 2 days.

I'm not very familiar with the area- can I get some hotel recommendations around where we want to be? We'll have a rental so driving isn't a big deal but I prefer the hotel to be no more than 30 mins from our destinations.

TIA!:)

We just came back from NYE in LA....We stayed at The London West Hollywood I can not reccomend this hotel enough!! Its basically right off sunset directly behind the viper room....Its new (just opened last yr) and the rooms are stunning! Huge (I think 750 sqFT) and the bathrooms are out of this world honestly they are the size of a regular hotel room!! hahah we booked a Verenda Suite (all the rooms are called suites) and we got a huge terrace as well which was furnished with sunbeds, a table and chairs and had a fantastic view!!!

There is a stunning rooftop pool with amazing views over LA and the hills

The staff were absolutly amazing too....we had been in contact with the conceirge staff a few months before hand and they offered amazing service, booking us tables at the best clubs and restaurants so we didnt have to do anything....

Also you are on a good area of Sunset Blvd you can walk (if you like) to Sunset Plaza just up the road there is also a 24hr Diner called Mels just up the road and The Grove, Beverly Center and Melrose are all close by for all you shopping needs

We just came back from NYE in LA....We stayed at The London West Hollywood I can not reccomend this hotel enough!! Its basically right off sunset directly behind the viper room....Its new (just opened last yr) and the rooms are stunning! Huge (I think 750 sqFT) and the bathrooms are out of this world honestly they are the size of a regular hotel room!! hahah we booked a Verenda Suite (all the rooms are called suites) and we got a huge terrace as well which was furnished with sunbeds, a table and chairs and had a fantastic view!!!

There is a stunning rooftop pool with amazing views over LA and the hills

The staff were absolutly amazing too....we had been in contact with the conceirge staff a few months before hand and they offered amazing service, booking us tables at the best clubs and restaurants so we didnt have to do anything....

Also you are on a good area of Sunset Blvd you can walk (if you like) to Sunset Plaza just up the road there is also a 24hr Diner called Mels just up the road and The Grove, Beverly Center and Melrose are all close by for all you shopping needs

Thanks! What was your nightly rate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter