Which is your favorite park ...

1) World Showcase
2) MK
3) Future World
4) HS
5) AK

If Pandora is as good as everyone says, it may move up to 4. I split the two sides of Epcot just because they're so vastly different. I could spend all day, every day, at WS, but FW, eh.

I could spend hours and hours at MK. Just the whole experience, shopping, rides, and whatnot. It may be more crowded but just love MK. Makes me tear up when ever I look at the castle walking in.

Magic Kingdom. All of my favorite rides are in that park. I like the other 3 but not nearly as much as Magic Kingdom, especially since Hollywood Studios only had 3 rides for me (motion simulators make me dizzy).

:dogdance:Epcot, MK, AK ,HS ( Epcot being my favorite )

In which one of the parks would you spend the most time ??
Whe have park hooper this year and we liked if you would tell us if Thisyear we should ( spend more time in AK ,, or Epcot because of FAW...

Love MK the most as it says Disney to me!! Epcot is a very close second - when F&W is not there. AK & HS a very distant 3rd & 4th.

Magic Kingdom at night - Totally different experience
Animal Kingdom at night - Totally different experience
Magic Kingdom during day
Hollywood Studios - Not a lot of rides, but the ones they have are top notch
Animal Kingdom during day
World Showcase
Intentionally left blank
Intentionally left blank
Intentionally left blank
Future World

After many stays at the Boardwalk, Epcot is our favorite park. There is something special about an evening stroll around the World Showcase. I was so happy to hear that Epcot will finally be getting some attention.

Mine has changed over the years. Right now it is MK. It just makes me feel so GOOD!

Epcot, we go there every single day of our trip (we stay at the Epcot resorts)
HS, again are there just about every day just because it's an easy walk
AK, if we could walk there, we'd probably be there every day too but since we have to bus it, we aren't there as often
MK, at best this is a half day park for us although I will hop over there a few times during a trip just to shop or see tink fly.

My wife and I are in our 60's and the moment we step into the Magic Kingdom we are transported back to our youth, watching the Mickey Mouse Club with Annette, watching the Wonderful World of Color (in black and white) on Sunday, going to the movie theaters every 7 years to see the latest release of a disney classic. The moment we see the castle, tears begin to flow. Not only because of the memories that are flooding or minds and hearts, but the fact that we consider this a dream come true. As kids, we never thought we would be able to make it across country to Disneyland, but now we have the opportunity to get down to Florida and make that dream come true. We love the other parks but the Magic Kingdom will always be that one location that holds a special place in our hearts.

Epcot has always been my family's favorite. Of course, we're all history and architecture buffs, so spend most of our time (2 days and about three nights) in World Showcase. Also lots of great food and snacks there.

Epcot, but MK is a very close second. We usually end up in one or the other every day of our trips. Sometimes both.
AK is a solid third
DHS - there's just not much to do there at the moment

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter