which one of you was it

mirmartinez

DIS Veteran
On a return trip to the FW from a night of sampling disney's adult side a woman on the bus moved to the front after the WL stop.
The woman (a bit smashed, but who wasn't) stands up and starts to do leg stretches similiar to those runners do before marathons
After she finishes she moves to the pole next to the bus driver and strikes about a conversation on what a great bus driver she thinks he is as she slides her body up and down the metal pole

Her boyfriend/husband/friend just put is head in his hands and acted like he did not know her
:thumbsup2

maybe she's not much into virtual pole dancing. I think it was Rogelina

You are in so so much trouble. I assure you it was not me:angel: but sounds like she was having a good time.

she was a very happy lady
at one point she had a hand on each pole by the steps and was doing some sort of shaky dancy thing(kinda like this :banana:) it was so funny, and even though she was way passed the yellow safety line the bus driver kept on truckin

I hear the poles are very user friendly when the roads are bumpy!!

♪♪♪The people on the bus go up and down, up and down, up and down. The people on the bus go up and down, all through the town.♪♪♪

♪♪♪The driver on the bus says: "Work that pole, work that pole, work that pole." The driver on the bus says: "Work that pole." All through the Fort!♪♪♪

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

♪♪♪The people on the bus go up and down, up and down, up and down. The people on the bus go up and down, all through the town.♪♪♪

♪♪♪The driver on the bus says: "Work that pole, work that pole, work that pole." The driver on the bus says: "Work that pole." All through the Fort!♪♪♪

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Omg, that was too funny! :rotfl: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter