which one of you was it

♪♪♪The people on the bus go up and down, up and down, up and down. The people on the bus go up and down, all through the town.♪♪♪

♪♪♪The driver on the bus says: "Work that pole, work that pole, work that pole." The driver on the bus says: "Work that pole." All through the Fort!♪♪♪

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Deb your one of a kind. I needed that today.

I'm just glad we weren't on that bus. I can only imagine what comments would have come out of my family's mouths. They would not have been quiet about it either.

♪♪♪The people on the bus go up and down, up and down, up and down. The people on the bus go up and down, all through the town.♪♪♪

♪♪♪The driver on the bus says: "Work that pole, work that pole, work that pole." The driver on the bus says: "Work that pole." All through the Fort!♪♪♪

:rotfl: What a great spin on an old classic! :rotfl:

I'm thinking it must have something to do with helping you go to sleep, since my wife is always talking about getting a pole for the bedroom.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 That song will never sound the same to me. From now on I will wonder whats going on inside those disney buses that pass.

I drove the cart around the next day hoping to find the the happy dancer and she was nowhere to be found.
My wife said Disney makes peoples' dreams come true , but geez didn't see that particular dream being realized on a disney bus.

I drove the cart around the next day hoping to find the the happy dancer and she was nowhere to be found.
My wife said Disney makes peoples' dreams come true , but geez didn't see that particular dream being realized on a disney bus.

Just for the sake of clarity the dream being fulfilled was yours or the dancer's? :rotfl: :woohoo: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter