Which Pandora ride is worth the FastPass+?

Flights of Passage, Navi River Journey was underwhelming and usually has a lot more manageable of a wait time. Usually only hovers around an hour vs the 2 hours for FOP. That being said the queue is fantastic for FOP and you’ll miss a decent amount with a fastpass.

Without a doubt, FoP. It is that good.
Navi is good with amazing theming throughtout, but its short. I would RD Navi and FP FoP.

Without a doubt, FoP. It is that good.
Navi is good with amazing theming throughtout, but its short. I would RD Navi and FP FoP.

We're planning to rope drop FOP, then ride Navi standby, then ride FOP with FP. This way we've experienced the cool line stuff, ridden FOP twice & done Navi before the park fills. I've also played around with FP's with my AP & it seems very likely we could get Navi as FP # 4.

Just got back. FOP is the ride to choose for FP. And I agree with the poster above, Navi is short. I was surprised at how short it was.

We're planning to rope drop FOP, then ride Navi standby, then ride FOP with FP. This way we've experienced the cool line stuff, ridden FOP twice & done Navi before the park fills. I've also played around with FP's with my AP & it seems very likely we could get Navi as FP # 4.

If you are rope dropping FOP, you will go through the FP line and miss all the queue stuff.

FOP hands down! It's awesome and we all loved it. My mom did Navi and she was underwhelmed. She said it was "alright." Who wants to use a FP on an "alright" ride?

I'm going to go against the crowd and say it depends on the person and make up of your group. It's even possible some might want Navi and some FOP. I'm not a huge fan of FOP, I ride it when my son is with me but prefer Navi when he isn't. I'm not a fan of the 3D rides, I will admit the last time we rode FOP a few weeks ago, I came close to actually enjoying it instead of just tolerating it. The glasses used to be way to big and I had to hold them with one hand but they have fixed that problem so it did make it easier to ride. It is a pretty ride but I'm just in the minority in thinking it's not a must do.

FOP with out a doubt. We waited 20 minutes for Navi and felt it wasn't even worth that short of a wait. Unfortunately Navi fell victim to the budget and was left being shorter than it was suppose to be. It is beautiful but short and anticlimactic.

We've gotten Navi as a 4th (or later) FP+ several times. It is a lovely little boat ride and, in my opinion, worth doing at least once. But FoP is absolutely amazing and not to be missed. Use your pre-booked FP+ there.

Just like the person above, we RD Navi on an EMH morning and waited about 10-15 minutes, we decided it wasn't even worth that wait and wished we would have done other things instead. It was our last park day too so we were really disappointed.

Absolutely FOP. It isn't our favorite ride, but Navi was really easy to ride at park opening. We showed up a little after 9 am for a 9 am opening and walked right onto Navi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter